The Student Room Group

LNAT i feel like I underperformed:(

Towards the end of my preparations, I was finding arbitio easier but on this one I found it a lot less clear the extracts were difficult, no answers you could immediately eliminate. The essay was ok I guess but how did you guys find this years lnat tbh I’d be surprised if I got above 20. I don’t know how I’m gonna get into UCL or Nottingham now🥲
Original post by TheFlash2024
Towards the end of my preparations, I was finding arbitio easier but on this one I found it a lot less clear the extracts were difficult, no answers you could immediately eliminate. The essay was ok I guess but how did you guys find this years lnat tbh I’d be surprised if I got above 20. I don’t know how I’m gonna get into UCL or Nottingham now🥲

It may be that everybody also found this year's LNAT a bit harder and therefore the average for the year will drop slightly. You'll be measured against the others who took the test this year and not against those from previous years.
Original post by CatusStarbright
It may be that everybody also found this year's LNAT a bit harder and therefore the average for the year will drop slightly. You'll be measured against the others who took the test this year and not against those from previous years.

That makes me feel a bit better thanks
Original post by TheFlash2024

Just remember this dude - if you found it hard after all your preparations, EVERYBODY found it hard. It's only your relative performance that matters, so if think you're better than most other people taking the LNAT, you've probably done quite well comparatively.
Original post by BlueBazooka
Just remember this dude - if you found it hard after all your preparations, EVERYBODY found it hard. It's only your relative performance that matters, so if think you're better than most other people taking the LNAT, you've probably done quite well comparatively.

Thank you, that makes sense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending