The Student Room Group

University of Cambridge A101 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CarolineMur
@Oxford Mum thank you so much for your very considered and thoughtful response.

And thanks again for your good wishes. If we get to interview it seems like it’s almost 50/50 on getting an offer so hopefully some of us will have good news tomorrow! I’ll be refreshing my emails impatiently all morning 😅

Good luck to you
So today’s the day!

All the best, everyone!
Original post by Oxford Mum
So today’s the day!

All the best, everyone!

Prsom
In an aside, I received two abusive private messages from someone on this thread yesterday evening. I have reported them to the moderators.

Now back to the important business of this thread. Do share your interview outcomes if you wish to.

We need you on the a100 thread too :smile: ! Appreciate all your hard work and kind support
Original post by coldweatherohno
We need you on the a100 thread too :smile: ! Appreciate all your hard work and kind support

Thanks.

I have already been chased off the general Cambridge thread by an anon medical student and two other anons who claim to be a teacher and Cambridge parent respectively.

They claim they only want Cambridge admissions and I have no right to be giving advice.

I love you medics. Know how tough it is with Oxbridge medicine and honestly, my heart goes out to all of you.

I wonder if I should join your thread, since you asked me so nicely.
Thanks.

I have already been chased off the general Cambridge thread by an anon medical student and two other anons who claim to be a teacher and Cambridge parent respectively.

They claim they only want Cambridge admissions and I have no right to be giving advice.

I love you medics. Know how tough it is with Oxbridge medicine and honestly, my heart goes out to all of you.

I wonder if I should join your thread, since you asked me so nicely.

Please do :smile: ! Your insight is extremely helpful. We truly appreciate your time
Original post by coldweatherohno
Please do :smile: ! Your insight is extremely helpful. We truly appreciate your time

OK, do tag me in
Still no news! the wait is killing me. has anyone else heard?
nope
Original post by girl2487
Still no news! the wait is killing me. has anyone else heard?

No decisions have come ip on this thread so far!

Hopefully you will all hear this afternoon
> wake up
> get email notification of activity on this thread
> check it out and see we should hear this Wednesday
> then proceed to see a whole page of posts
> heart sinks and falls out of the bum knowing I have not received an invite and others have
> see it is some random lack of respect for major volunteer helpers ITT
> swallow back heart
> retreat back and continue distracting myself
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by justcamehere53
> wake up
> heart sinks and falls out of the bum knowing I have not received an invite and others have
> swallow back heart

Hey, come back!!

Nobody has had any news yet!

If they dish out interviews based on sense of humour, you would definitely get one

goes to fix lunch before something really happens…”
heart literally stops everytime an email comes through :biggrin:
Original post by justcamehere53
> wake up
> swallow back heart

But did you wash it before you swallowed it back?:eek:

Spoiler

anyone received anything?
Reply 75
I know Oxford sent out our invitations for graduate medicine interviews at 7 o'clock at night. In the years before Oxford GEM usually sent it out at 5 on the dot, the logic being that the office could close for the evening without being inundated with emails. Possibly they are doing the same here but of course who knows - they sent out interview invites for the Cambridge Affiliate course at 10 in the morning a few weeks back. Best of luck everyone!
Well Oxford decided to update UCAS today with rejections so I got the UCAS email and thought Cambridge has rejected me too 🙄
Just received an email

Spoiler

Original post by thegame2.0
Just received an email

Spoiler

WEEZE.
Original post by sandyb1996
WEEZE.

Made me choke on my cereal :colonhash: ahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending