The Student Room Group

High Hopes and Kaleidoscopes- A Study Blog

High Hopes & Kaleidoscopes

Hello and welcome to my 2022 blog!
For those of you who don't know me (the majority of TSR I presume), here is some info about me:

Spoiler

My GCSEs are as follows:

Spoiler

For A-Levels I hope to take:

Spoiler

My goals for 2022:

Spoiler

My aim for this blog is for it to be a study blog, to force me to be productive so I can get good GCSE grades, and on that note I need to go and do some music theory revision...

Tags:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Nice blog!! Which grade on theory are you working on? :smile:
Good luck!! only 3 A-levels? :eek: I approve!!

Spoiler

Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Nice blog!! Which grade on theory are you working on? :smile:

5.... kill me now :lol: and also doing my gcse shtuffs on baroque and all that useless stuff :smile:

Original post by summerbirdreads
Good luck!! only 3 A-levels? :eek: I approve!!

Spoiler

Ty ty
Honestly, one of my friends irl want to do 5 and it's like.... girl no that's just not going to happen
Btw do you wanna be tagged? Feel free to say no lmao
Original post by thrivingfrog
5.... kill me now :lol: and also doing my gcse shtuffs on baroque and all that useless stuff :smile:

Oh right lovely :lol: pm if you need any help :smile:

Ughhhh I DONT understand why we need to know how old a composer was when they died like ughhhhhhhhh

Ty ty
Honestly, one of my friends irl want to do 5 and it's like.... girl no that's just not going to happen
Btw do you wanna be tagged? Feel free to say no lmao

Sure! tag me.
Tell your friend good luck :rofl:.. send her to TSR.
Ughhhh I DONT understand why we need to know how old a composer was when they died like ughhhhhhhhh

Wut? how's that relevant to like anything?
Wut? how's that relevant to like anything?

I KNOW RIGHT. It's literally an essential part of music GCSE and it makes up like 20% of the grade :colonhash:
I KNOW RIGHT. It's literally an essential part of music GCSE and it makes up like 20% of the grade :colonhash:

I'd like to hear the examiners tell me how the f that is relevant.. ew.
Oh right lovely :lol: pm if you need any help :smile:

Like I'm sorry when is anyone ever going to ask me how old Bach was when he died. They're not. And if I have to read the word 'harpsichord' one more time-

Sure! tag me.
Tell your friend good luck :rofl:.. send her to TSR.

She'll need it :lol: wants to be a doctor but somehow that means she has to take A-Level Geography too?

Wait your theory section is only 20%? Mine is 40
I'd like to hear the examiners tell me how the f that is relevant.. ew.

Bahahaha I'd like to know too, and I want to know why a word being 'melismatic' has anything to do with anything :colonhash:
Like I'm sorry when is anyone ever going to ask me how old Bach was when he died. They're not. And if I have to read the word 'harpsichord' one more time-

DONT SAY THE H WORD I-

Alwayssss in Baroque and along with 'bass viol'. and everything in vocals is 'syllabic' and 'melismatic' ITS A GOOD SONG WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO WANT TO KNOW-

She'll need it :lol: wants to be a doctor but somehow that means she has to take A-Level Geography too?

Lol.. she only needs 3 for med school.. 4 is good for Cam ig.. how does she think she'll manage 5 A-levels with UCAT/BMAT prep and work experience and all that? :colonhash:
Wait your theory section is only 20%? Mine is 40

My theory is 45 I think but background knowledge is 20
Bahahaha I'd like to know too, and I want to know why a word being 'melismatic' has anything to do with anything :colonhash:

Excuse me while I google what that means :colondollar:
DONT SAY THE H WORD I-

Alwayssss in Baroque and along with 'bass viol'. and everything in vocals is 'syllabic' and 'melismatic' ITS A GOOD SONG WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO WANT TO KNOW-

HARPSICHORD

Going to be v happy when I finish gcses so I never have to write that word again-

I'm sure everything has a different name for baroque aswell. Like can they not just say violin and get over it?
Excuse me while I google what that means :colondollar:

Lmao it's the most useless thing :cry:
Lol.. she only needs 3 for med school.. 4 is good for Cam ig.. how does she think she'll manage 5 A-levels with UCAT/BMAT prep and work experience and all that? :colonhash:

Thing is she hardly even manages gcses- no clue how she thinks she's gonna be able to do half of the options ever created
HARPSICHORD

Going to be v happy when I finish gcses so I never have to write that word again-

I'm sure everything has a different name for baroque aswell. Like can they not just say violin and get over it?

NOOOO :cry:

Ughh lucky I'll write it through A levels and into uni if I get in :cry:

Exactlyyyy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending