The Student Room Group

IAL Mathematics & Further Maths 2022 Thread

Hi everyone! I found this these threads to be a success in Oct, so I decided to make one for January. This is for all units

Let us know which paper you are doing and feel free to talk bout anything here!!!

I am doing Pure Maths 3, Further Maths 1 and Decision Maths 1 this series!

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
I am only doing P3 in the winter session
Original post by Claudii marc
I am only doing P3 in the winter session

Me too! And Further maths. How are you feeling with P3?
Original post by daylight08
Me too! And Further maths. How are you feeling with P3?

I think its fine. Is not very difficult. I think only the integration bit is a little difficult. I found P2 more difficult
What subjects are you doing?
I think its fine. Is not very difficult. I think only the integration bit is a little difficult. I found P2 more difficult

P2 was a solid base for P3.

What subjects are you doing?

For this series, I'm doing P3, Further maths 1 and Decision Maths 1. Other than maths, I'm doing Chem 3 this series.
I'll be doing physics and the remaining of the chem and maths papers in June (hopefully if they don't cancel it)
Hi, I took the FP2 paper yesterday (Jan 7) and it was more difficult than the usual past papers (and I solved all past papers available). Here are the questions and answers that I remember and hopefully, my answers are correct! Please keep in mind that the order of questions is random as I can't remember them.
Original post by sararah04
Hi, I took the FP2 paper yesterday (Jan 7) and it was more difficult than the usual past papers (and I solved all past papers available). Here are the questions and answers that I remember and hopefully, my answers are correct! Please keep in mind that the order of questions is random as I can't remember them.

I'm assuming this series, they are making all the papers hard😭
For this series, I'm doing P3, Further maths 1 and Decision Maths 1. Other than maths, I'm doing Chem 3 this series.
I'll be doing physics and the remaining of the chem and maths papers in June (hopefully if they don't cancel it)

so you will also do P4 in summer? D1 I did it last year,it is not difficult but the questions wastes a lot of time.
I'm assuming this series, they are making all the papers hard😭

me too. I am already afraid about the P3 exam😭😭
me too. I am already afraid about the P3 exam😭😭

Do you mind we revise together P3?
so you will also do P4 in summer? D1 I did it last year,it is not difficult but the questions wastes a lot of time.

Yeap!! I'm honestly well prepared for D1 but looking at these exams, the difficulty level rn is throwing me off
Yeap!! I'm honestly well prepared for D1 but looking at these exams, the difficulty level rn is throwing me off

When do you have D1?
How are you going on with the intergration chapter of P3?
Hi everyone! I found this these threads to be a success in Oct, so I decided to make one for January. This is for all units

Let us know which paper you are doing and feel free to talk bout anything here!!!

I am doing Pure Maths 3, Further Maths 1 and Decision Maths 1 this series!

Same I’m doing p1 and p3 this session I’ll make sure to share my experience when I’m done with them
Original post by coolT2mam
Same I’m doing p1 and p3 this session I’ll make sure to share my experience when I’m done with them

great!I am retaking P1 in the summer session. In this winter session I am doing only P3

How do you find intergration?
How do you find intergration?

Tricky and not that easy
Tricky and not that easy

Me too. I found it the most difficult topic in P3

Quick Reply

Latest