The Student Room Group

how tall are youuuu?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
would you consider yourself short, average or tall?
i'm 5'6 i think but then again my sis measured me as over 65 inches which is 5'5 but i think she measured wrong. 😂
so let's say 5"6.
what's your height in feet?

I'm 5'3 lol. I used to hate being short but I'm just embracing it now
9ft.
4’8
Original post by Bronfenbrennerzy
9ft.

Son of Anak:wink:
Son of Anak:wink:

No, just a 9ft ordinary person.
im 5'3 and 15yrs old lol
Original post by Bronfenbrennerzy
No, just a 9ft ordinary person.

Erm..ordinary people aren't 9ft tall! Giants are.
Erm..ordinary people aren't 9ft tall! Giants are.

*ordinary, giant person.
i'm 5'6 i think but then again my sis measured me as over 65 inches which is 5'5 but i think she measured wrong. 😂
so let's say 5"6.

6 foot 2 lol
Original post by bennydfrg
6 foot 2 lol

taaaaallll
160.2549752389405459 cm
5ft 7 / 8 17 yo male :cool:(not sure what my height is somewhere around 173/4/5/)
5’7.

I’ve also been blessed with a fat ass and short legs! No joke, if you get someone the same size as me to stand next to me, their legs will be longer! 😢
5ft 7 / 8 17 yo male :cool:(not sure what my height is somewhere around 173/4/5/)

pretty cool height
Original post by Scienceisgood
5’7.

I’ve also been blessed with a fat ass and short legs! No joke, if you get someone the same size as me to stand next to me, their legs will be longer! 😢

hahah someone today said to me "omg your butt is big" and i was like "um why were you even looking?"😂.. wait so you're saying you are 5'7 but have short legs? i acc completely understand that :smile:
so let's say 5"6.

I'm 6'4, 17 years old so pretty tall aha :smile:
Original post by gracieee16
hahah someone today said to me "omg your butt is big" and i was like "um why were you even looking?"😂.. wait so you're saying you are 5'7 but have short legs? i acc completely understand that :smile:

I’m being drop dead serious. 😂

If you get someone the same height as me and we stand next to each other, every single person will have longer legs! 😢

If I had normal length legs, I reckon I’d be 5’8/9…
Original post by Scienceisgood
I’m being drop dead serious. 😂

If you get someone the same height as me and we stand next to each other, every single person will have longer legs! 😢

If I had normal length legs, I reckon I’d be 5’8/9…

ohhh i thought you meant you were a girl😭 so i kinda was like do you just have a longer top half? omg so sorry😂😂😂😂😂
but like that height isn't even short tbf like it's below average for a guy but it's not short. it's quite a decent height.
Reply 98
5'1
Reply 99
5"6, I don't really think about my height though tbh. My friends are all so tall I don't even see height now lol. Once I thought 6" was 5"10 that's how tall they are. But yeah we all vibe

Quick Reply

Latest