I personally do because my exam technique is bad
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

There are already countless threads on this. But no
Reply 2
Well covid has had an effect on it 😅
Original post by emily528
Well covid has had an effect on it 😅

I'm in year 11 and have had effected years since year 9 and I've still not got anything lower than a 7 on my mocks. Just revise
Original post by thrivingfrog
I'm in year 11 and have had effected years since year 9 and I've still not got anything lower than a 7 on my mocks. Just revise

Not everyone is as smart as you blud
Why is this in relationships :rofl:
Reply 6

I have been revising - I know the facts but my application is bad and that’s what I’m struggling with. Not everyone is good at exams anyway 😅
Reply 7
Original post by hungrysalamander
Why is this in relationships :rofl:

I have no idea I didn’t even realise 😂
(edited 2 years ago)
I have been revising - I know the facts but my application is bad and that’s what I’m struggling with. Not everyone is good at exams anyway 😅

Exactly, exams shouldn't be cancelled to prevent further grade inflation.

I never said everyone was good at exams but that doesn't mean they should be cancelled because then everyone gets top grades and how is that fair?
Ask your teachers for help on application
Original post by Anonymous
Not everyone is as smart as you blud

Clearly
Reply 11
I never said everyone was good at exams but that doesn't mean they should be cancelled because then everyone gets top grades and how is that fair?
Ask your teachers for help on application

I’ve never sat a real exam before - I’m in year 13 and everyone I’ve spoken to has been affected badly - everyone in my h&sc class is struggling with application
Reply 12
can someone make an automated reply to all of these threads...
I’ve never sat a real exam before - I’m in year 13 and everyone I’ve spoken to has been affected badly - everyone in my h&sc class is struggling with application

You've pointed out another reason to why exams should go ahead. Imagine going to uni without sitting any formal exams, the detrimental effects will be felt later on. Also, what does exams have to do with your application? It sounds more like your school's problem and not caused by exams. I would expect a year 13 to have better reasoning skills than this.
Original post by coco:)
can someone make an automated reply to all of these threads...

Depends on how bad the OP's arguments are.
(edited 2 years ago)

If you've never sat an exam before and want your next ones to be cancelled, how do you plan on doing a degree?
Reply 15
If you've never sat an exam before and want your next ones to be cancelled, how do you plan on doing a degree?

I’m not going to uni
Reply 16
Original post by hungrysalamander
You've pointed out another reason to why exams should go ahead. Imagine going to uni without sitting any formal exams, the detrimental effects will be felt later on. Also, what does exams have to do with your application? It sounds more like your school's problem and not caused by exams. I would expect a year 13 to have better reasoning skills than this.

Depends on how bad the OP's arguments are.

When I say application I mean applying the content to the questions
Reply 17
When I say application I mean applying the content to the questions

that's something that is easily learnt by doing practice questions and looking at mark schemes
It's not going to happen. It barely happened last year, after countless protests and petitions. They're trying to pull grade inflation back down to pre pandemic levels, and even that won't happen in one year. So another cancellation will be catastrophic.
No. And I don’t think I need to explain why (in this case anyway).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending