The Student Room Group

dental mentor summer school in stirling, scotland 2024 cancelled?

did anyone else who signed up for the dental mentor summer school in stirling for 2024 get an email about how it was cancelled?? they just told me how it was no longer taking place, how it was 'out of their control' and there was no mention of a refund anywhere and they just offered me to go to london or do it online (its £3k btw)

its so weird bc ive sent them 2 emails already, theyve been so vague and brief about it, and they didnt mention any refund at all.

and i know they dont offer refunds but its only if you CHOOSE to not go. i didnt choose to not go. so i should get a refund.

there hasnt been any announcement or mention about it ANYWHERE and i find it so strange???
Original post by pyrofrost_99
did anyone else who signed up for the dental mentor summer school in stirling for 2024 get an email about how it was cancelled?? they just told me how it was no longer taking place, how it was 'out of their control' and there was no mention of a refund anywhere and they just offered me to go to london or do it online (its £3k btw)
its so weird bc ive sent them 2 emails already, theyve been so vague and brief about it, and they didnt mention any refund at all.
and i know they dont offer refunds but its only if you CHOOSE to not go. i didnt choose to not go. so i should get a refund.
there hasnt been any announcement or mention about it ANYWHERE and i find it so strange???
Dental mentor is a huge scammy cash grab, it always has always will be
Honestly that’s what I think. They’re good for their free things like their weekly zoom meetings about random dentistry topics but my parents just blindly paid for literally everything (despite me saying I don’t need it) and now they’re mad at me cus of this whole thing with summer school 😭😭 I thought I could trust them because I found out about them from my school but I guess not.
Original post by pyrofrost_99
Honestly that’s what I think. They’re good for their free things like their weekly zoom meetings about random dentistry topics but my parents just blindly paid for literally everything (despite me saying I don’t need it) and now they’re mad at me cus of this whole thing with summer school 😭😭 I thought I could trust them because I found out about them from my school but I guess not.
Noooo its like a mlm, entry roles are free (so people recommend them bc it's technically free and therefore not advertising) but in order to have a leadership role or any actual insight you just need to pay more money.

Quick Reply

Latest