The Student Room Group

Why are my boobs SO SMALL?? Will they ever grow?

so i am turning 15 in about 9 days and i started puberty/got my first period almost 2 years ago. so why are my boobs not even able to fit an a cup? i just want them at least a B. Im quite skinny and i am only about a pound underweight, i have struggled with body image issues for about a year and i honestly think i would love myself more with bigger boobs. do guys even like small boobs?

Scroll to see replies

I’m 16 and have very small boobs
Like I still use those crop vests and not actual bras u k
Be proud of them x
Ppl with either small or big boobs still feel insecure
You will get boobs your hormones are not at the correct level yet don't stress. You will get them
18 and still very flat chested. The great thing about small boobs is that they are easy to manage, you can go without a bra all day, and low plunging necklines have this classy keira knightley vibe.
May not be every guy's cup of tea, but trust me, I've had my fair share of guy attention; dudes don't (on general) give a f*ck.

Small boob gang haha
Reply 4
It's not that bad. Evidence has suggested, flatter chested women are more intelligent and often more successful
Original post by Anonymous
18 and still very flat chested. The great thing about small boobs is that they are easy to manage, you can go without a bra all day, and low plunging necklines have this classy keira knightley vibe.
May not be every guy's cup of tea, but trust me, I've had my fair share of guy attention; dudes don't (on general) give a f*ck.

Small boob gang haha

I'm a man and to be honest I'm not that keen on big boobs I like a c cup at the most
Best way to get bigger boobs is to put on a bit of weight. The boobs also tend to stay the sameish size when you lose again.
Reply 7
small boobs are mainly inherited or are caused by being under weight, apparently if you eat food with high levels of oestrogen(soy milk, nuts, avocado etc)your boobs will grow, but im not sure thats true.im16 and im justa B cup, you just have to be patient and know that you have to appreciate or atleast focus onother parts of you body that you can show off.Dont listen to anyone!
It’s mainly what runs in your family. Big boobs and big hips run in my family so I’m gunna look fat for life
Reply 9
im 19 and i have an A cup. Ive always been skinny im 43Kg and 5'5 so im underweight. But i still keep my body very fit. My mum was the same the only time she got boobs was when she got pregnant and she only went up to a B. I prefer being flat chested tbh less pain and whatnot. I dgaf about what anyone thinks at all. so if u do that i think ull be fine with ur own body image. learn to appreciate ur own worth it helps u love urself and prevents negative thoughts.
(edited 4 years ago)
I’m 18 and I’m flat-chested, but I’m not skinny at all, my weight goes to my hips. I’m completely fine with my flat chest even though sometimes I’m slightly annoyed by it. Don’t have to wear bras most of the time and I can run about as much as I want (not that I do). If someone would be put off me because of my flat chest then I wouldn’t even want to be with someone who’s going to be that shallow when it comes to relationships.
Reply 11
Original post by Ambie227
so i am turning 15 in about 9 days and i started puberty/got my first period almost 2 years ago. so why are my boobs not even able to fit an a cup? i just want them at least a B. Im quite skinny and i am only about a pound underweight, i have struggled with body image issues for about a year and i honestly think i would love myself more with bigger boobs. do guys even like small boobs?

Don't stress. Have you not seen models with small boobs? Have you not seen loads of guys going out with all sorts of women including ones with small chests and small bums etc. Also, if yiu are underweight make sure that you start eating a balanced diet! Lots of guys like small boobs but they also like personality as well!

I'm a dude. I can tell you most guys don't care. Plenty of guys in relationships with girls who aren't Kim K. It's just the media portrays this 'ideal' for what men and women should look like to be considered attractive, but in reality, these are false standards that don't represent the individual ideals of your every day person. Like how the stereotype is that men who are below 6ft won't get a woman, but 90% of the global male population are below that height, so it's basically saying all women reject men if they're below 6ft, which, all it takes is one look at the heights of females' partners to know it's not true.

If you have small breasts, don't worry about it. If a guy rejects you because of small breasts, he is definitely a wasteman, so it saves you from getting into relationships with those kinds of idiots at least. Learn to love yourself, and respect yourself. The guy who's worth being with will want to get to know you and your personality, not your breast size. Also, some guys do like small breasts lol. There's no 'ideal', preference varies too much to generalise.
I'm 21 and barely fit an a cup, i would love to have some cleavage but my boobs are just flat :frown:
I'm 21 and barely fit an a cup, i would love to have some cleavage but my boobs are just flat :frown:

Don't worry, boobs are over rated. You can try doing bench press/press ups etc. to get your chest muscles bigger. Your pectoral muscles will push your breasts forward, giving the illusion that they're bigger.

loads of guys are like with small ones, have you had your thyroid checked. Had a girlfriend who was underweight and small boobs. we found out she had an over active thyroid... mind it meant she could eat what she wanted and never get fat.

Small boob gang haha

Original post by Phoenix5935
I'm a man and to be honest I'm not that keen on big boobs I like a c cup at the most

Yeah, I mean big boobs look great in clothing, but more often than not just look droopy without support, whereas small boobs more often than not still look perky when bare.

i LIKE SMALL BOOBS
Given your age and how recently you began puberty (in the grand scheme of things - it probably doesn't feel recent to you) you've little reason to worry. There is a good chance they'll get larger yet.
Reply 19
Hello FBI

Latest

Trending

Trending