The Student Room Group

unit 3 personal and business finance exam

how did u guys find it!!
Original post by omarushehe
how did u guys find it!!

hi! got stuck on the break even question but other than that it went really well for me. how did it go for u?
Came in so prepared and remembering so many formulas and everything was going fine until I reached section B even though I knew the formulas it was like a lot of them weren't needed and the maths related questions made me struggle so much that I spent too much time on it and couldn't even finish the last two big marker questions at the end which was the 6 marker and the 12 markers. So yeah I failed because I lost 25% of the marks just on those questions I couldn't finish, I never want to talk about the exam again!😭😭
Reply 3
Original post by minaxow
hi! got stuck on the break even question but other than that it went really well for me. how did it go for u?

it was good but i’m mad there wasn’t much on profitability formulas and stuff like that
Original post by Lucyw260.
Came in so prepared and remembering so many formulas and everything was going fine until I reached section B even though I knew the formulas it was like a lot of them weren't needed and the maths related questions made me struggle so much that I spent too much time on it and couldn't even finish the last two big marker questions at the end which was the 6 marker and the 12 markers. So yeah I failed because I lost 25% of the marks just on those questions I couldn't finish, I never want to talk about the exam again!😭😭

:frown: u shouldve moved on from the maths questions as they were only like 1- 4 marks. hopefully u got all the marks for the qustions u answered.
Original post by minaxow
:frown: u shouldve moved on from the maths questions as they were only like 1- 4 marks. hopefully u got all the marks for the qustions u answered.

I know😭 I should have moved on but I worked so hard to memorise the formulas that I really wanted to just finish all the maths questions. I'm scared that I'm only going to get a pass, I don't think I did very well for most of the exam as most of the things I knew never came up
the breakeven output question was hard, but I'm so glad there was a statement of financial position cause that was an easy 7-8 marks I think.
Original post by Lucyw260.
I know😭 I should have moved on but I worked so hard to memorise the formulas that I really wanted to just finish all the maths questions. I'm scared that I'm only going to get a pass, I don't think I did very well for most of the exam as most of the things I knew never came up

im just praying for the grades boundaries to be low so i can get a merit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending