The Student Room Group

University assistance

Hi guys, I've gotten into Kings for Msc Banking and Finance and Warwick for Msc Finance, which is the better choice?
Original post by Mehuljoshi9
Hi guys, I've gotten into Kings for Msc Banking and Finance and Warwick for Msc Finance, which is the better choice?

Hey Mehuljoshi9,

While I don't know anything about finance courses and these universities, I would suggest making a pros and cons list. What do you like about each campus/university? I.e. are there facilities that will aid your study that the other university doesn't have? Are they far from where you are now? Is that good/bad? What does each course involve - look at the modules/expectations, are they what you want/need/enjoy? Rather than thinking of it as a 'better' choice.

Best wishes,

Chelsea :smile:
Original post by Mehuljoshi9

The one you prefer taking into account location and course content, There is never a better choice. It is the right choice for the individual. This classic. London v out of city location. Only you can decide that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending