What are you going to do this afternoon with your new-found freedom? :biggrin:
Original post by Interea
What are you going to do this afternoon with your new-found freedom? :biggrin:

Shred all of my revision and eat way too much food probably :lol:
Original post by thrivingfrog
As the title says, I am now free :woo:
AMA!

CONGRATULATIONSSSS!

What are you going to do tonight to celebrate?
Original post by Evil Homer
CONGRATULATIONSSSS!

What are you going to do tonight to celebrate?

Ty!
Tonight I'm not doing much as all my family are at work but tomorrow night we're going out for a meal and drinks, and next week I'm going on holiday :biggrin:
We diddd :yes:

Proud of you
AMA!

Congrats! :smile:

@Evil Homer stole my question :biggrin: so I'll ask what do you plan to do after GCSEs, education wise?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by TriplexA
Congrats! :smile:

@Evil Homer stole my question :biggrin: so I'll ask what do you plan to do after GCSEs, education wise?

Thanks!

Well I'm planning on taking biology, maths and psychology for a-level (maths may be switched to chem depending on grades) and then hopefully a psychology degree and a masters/PhD in neuropsychology or something along those lines
Thanks!

Well I'm planning on taking biology, maths and psychology for a-level (maths may be switched to chem depending on grades) and then hopefully a psychology degree and a masters/PhD in neuropsychology or something along those lines

Very nice!

Feel free to ask for chem advice if you decide to go for it. :smile:

Have a lovely summer break and congrats again on becoming a FH!
Original post by TriplexA
Very nice!

Feel free to ask for chem advice if you decide to go for it. :smile:

Have a lovely summer break and congrats again on becoming a FH!

Tyyy :biggrin:
AMA!

Well done for surviving! Have you got a Sixth Form induction day to go to? I wouldn't trash your notes until you've decided on A levels :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Muttley79
Well done for surviving! Have you got a Sixth Form induction day to go to? I wouldn't trash your notes until you've decided on A levels :smile:

Thanks! Yeah I have one on Monday. Don't worry I'm only trashing the ones for subjects I definitely won't be doing *cough* English, physics and RS *cough*
I remember my final day of GCSEs well. That would have been a whopping nine years ago now. It’s funny how important it all seems at the time and then how insignificant you realise the qualifications you receive actually are later in life.

Anyhow what is your favourite Among Us map?
Thanks! Yeah I have one on Monday. Don't worry I'm only trashing the ones for subjects I definitely won't be doing *cough* English, physics and RS *cough*

Maths would be useful for Psychology - in the past I've taught the stats bits of that.
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
I remember my final day of GCSEs well. That would have been a whopping nine years ago now. It’s funny how important it all seems at the time and then how insignificant you realise the qualifications you receive actually are later in life.

Anyhow what is your favourite Among Us map?

I haven't played Among Us in so long wow, maybe I'll start playing it again now I have nothing to do, but I'd go with Polus I think
Maths would be useful for Psychology - in the past I've taught the stats bits of that.

Yeah I'm taking maths anyway so keeping my notes for that :smile:
Yeah I'm taking maths anyway so keeping my notes for that :smile:

You mentioned swapping it foe Chem?
You mentioned swapping it foe Chem?

I've not fully decided, it's because a few months ago I had a panic I wouldn't get a high enough grade in maths so I said I'll pick whichever subject I get higher in. If there's only a difference of a grade between the two I'm sticking with maths but if I get like a 7 in maths and a 9 in chem, I'll do chem.
Hopefully that makes sense?

Quick Reply

Latest