The Student Room Group

My dad is 6ft 2 and my mom is 5ft 11 I am a guy 19 and only 5ft 3 is this normal?

My brothers are 6ft and 6ft 2. It is so embarrassing having all of them tower over me. My moms family are taller but even my Grandad on my dad's said was nearly 6ft so why am I only 5ft 3. Is this normal?
no especially if everyone else in your family is tall
It’s not normal but nothing you can do about it really, at 19 you’re not going to experience much more growth, if any. You’re sure your dad is your biological father, right?
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
no especially if everyone else in your family is tall

My Grandma on my dads side wasn't she was only about 5ft 3 I think. I said my moms family were tall and my dad family were mostly tallish to average.

Original post by Son of the Sea
It’s not normal but nothing you can do about it really, at 19 you’re not going to experience much more growth, if any. You’re sure your dad is your biological father, right?

Yes my dad is my biological dad
You sure your mum didn't cheat on your dad and ****ed someone else?
If everything else with your body is going right could just be you pulled the short straw. If not you can see a gp if your worried
Reply 6
What the.

Yeah that's genetics for you..you must get your genes from a family member from way back in the day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending