The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Best dorm University of Edinburgh

I'm an American student who just achieved the conditions for my conditional offer for informatics. I was wondering what the best dorm was, any help would be appreciated.
I’ve heard Salisbury and Brae are pretty good
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
It really depends on your priorities. Location, catered, new build or character, sociability etc. There's different places for different requirements.
Original post by mattz1106
I'm an American student who just achieved the conditions for my conditional offer for informatics. I was wondering what the best dorm was, any help would be appreciated.

Informatics so you want to be reasonably close to Appleton Tower. If you want catered then go to Pollock, for anything else it depends on your budget.
Original post by mattz1106

Hello everyone! I have a 44 week lease at a beautiful private accommodation (student accommodation) that I am trying to get transferred as I am no longer moving to the UK. It’s with straits meadows (prestige student living) brand new. Would anyone be interested in taking over the lease? Please let me know ASAP if you still need accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending