The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
So what would you suggest Israel do then? If they put down their arms, they'll be slaughtered in their millions. That seems a fairly good reason to keep on protecting itself.

When the IRA was planting bombs in England we should have totally lobbed bombs all over Irish cities.
Original post by JanitaTwain
Really? That's my whole point. They didn't take the land because it was their 'home' but because they had no where else to go.

This is true. It was because of the US and britain that they were shoved into palestine. Apparently president truman was bribed by zionists and he went along with it regardless of the warnings of top diplomats and military that there will be trouble if he did so.

I an fascinated by the maps of palestine that show palestine get shockingly smaller through the years as israel takes over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tehforum
Are you people deaf?

The laughing is clearly audible.

This. Quite clearly laughing at 0:13.

Not that this really means much in the grand scale of things though.
Original post by pjm600
This. Quite clearly laughing at 0:13.

Not that this really means much in the grand scale of things though.

Yeah just played it back and heard. Like you say though what does it really matter in the grand scheme of things.
Original post by Jimbo1234
Didn't hear any laughing to be honest :s-smilie:
Just seems like more Israeli bashing to me.

Original post by Madeline_H95
Did anyone else here laughing? I didn't.

Civilian casualties would be far lower if Hamas stood up and fought the Israelis, instead of using civilians as shields from which to fire rockets. Only cowards use a school as cover to fire rockets from?

use headphones, you can clearly hear laughing...

considering that no one can leave or enter gaza, then it was obvious they never did
What do the Zionists is the reason for Hamas to fire rockets into Israel?

#Israelisrealterrorism

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
When the IRA was planting bombs in England we should have totally lobbed bombs all over Irish cities.

but rockets are not being fired from northen ireland into england.
everyone here is completely missing the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! firstly hamas dont want peace- they want to kill jews- so how can you reason with such people? the only way peace can occur is if hamas are wiped out
Original post by DK_Tipp
There is more than sufficient proof that Israeli rocket fire has killed civilians. There are media reports, UNICEF reports, MSF reports there are plenty of journalists on the ground, very major media outlet in the developed world is there and reporting it. To deny that there is proof Israeli rocket fire has killed civilians borders on the insane.

And you and I both know that Hamas fired the rockets in to Israel.

For all of that there are videos showing rockets stockpiled in schools, a CNN reporter showing a launcher on a house roof, a video showing a bomb factory near hospital and reports into Hamas tactics. The evidence Hamas use human shields is about as strong as the evidence for Israel bombing schools. Yet, your response is "you don't really believe that nonsense?". It could be fabricated either way.

Original post by DK_Tipp
I believe that firing rockets at civilians is wrong and inexcusable. I believe that Israel's acts are made more reprehensible by the fact they are firing on civilians that do not have a defence force that can sufficiently defend itself.

These are not facts. These are my opinions.

My opinion is where you have an opponent firing rockets at your country, it's better to strike the rocket launch strikes and protect your citizens than it is allow the rocket launches to continue. If that strike means hitting a school as well due to rockets being launched from cowardice places then so be it. Sometimes collateral damage needs to be ignored for the good of protecting your own people.
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
What do the Zionists is the reason for Hamas to fire rockets into Israel?

#Israelisrealterrorism

Posted from TSR Mobile

i assume you are trying to say zionists are the reason for hamas fireing rockets into isreal. Their reasons are irrelevant. Isreal is a nation so defending itself whilst being attacked is reasonable.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
Not the people losing their lives? hmmm

Maybe the more heinous crime of animal cruelty will motivate the USA to withdraw their support for Israel.
Original post by MASTER265
Majority on here have shown to be anti-Jewish, anti-Israeli, pro hitler and I have seen countless posts saying Israel needs to be destroyed so clearly death is very much prohibited

Funny, because I've seen at least 2 posts from you calling for the Genocide of Arabs.
Original post by TheTechN1304
Are you Palestinian? No. Are you Israeli? No. Are you directly affected by the events happening in the area? No. Good. No one gives a **** about your opinions on Israel.

The mods do give a **** which is why I get warnings all the time for voicing my opinions on this matter. And I'm affected my the events in the areas. My Muslim brothers and sisters are dying at the hands of your lovely Israel.
Original post by MASTER265
Almost every person in the muslim world would do the same to an Israeli so if he did does it really matter, they both hate each other so much

"The muslim world". Don't generalise. The nutty, inbred, idiots would...because of their poisonous culture.....NOT because of their religion. Just ask the Kurds what they think of Arabs and all these wars :redface:
Original post by felamuzlem
As I have already made clear to you I do not wish to squabble with bigots as that would get me no where
The point is that Israel is not a democracy any more than many other Arab countries so making it out to be some sort of shining beacon of hope is not a correct thing to do
It is what the early Zionists did when they were going about trying to create the state of Israel
Israel is the only Middle Eastern country killing people with impunity and with the blessings of the West

Well, ISIS is backed by the west too

Jewish settlers are deeply racist and derive much joy from the deaths of Palestinians.

I'm assuming from your post that you are a Muslim? Are you aware that what you just said is exactly the same as when other ignorant people say "All muslims are terrorists"?

- I'm not saying "all muslims are terrorists" but you're speaking just as ignorant and bigoted as people who do.

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Roger1
The mods do give a **** which is why I get warnings all the time for voicing my opinions on this matter. And I'm affected my the events in the areas. My Muslim brothers and sisters are dying at the hands of your lovely Israel.

If it weren't for the ignorance and stupidity of your 'Muslim brothers and sisters' they wouldn't be dying. Palestinians want to destroy Israel. They are the ones at fault. All death to their people could have been prevented had they not mercilessly been attacking Israel. What do you expect? Israel to happily not fight back?
Original post by DK_Tipp
I believe that Israel's acts are made more reprehensible by the fact they are firing on civilians that do not have a defence force

Where is the proof Israel is deliberately targeting civilians? As opposed to civilians being the unfortunate collateral damage of a strike against cowardly terrorists who make their bases in civilian areas?

If Hamas made their bases in the rural areas of Gaza, clearly marked out against civilians, there would be no civilian deaths
The bitter irony is that you seem to think Hamas has no rights in this war when it is blatanltly a war no matter how assymetric the conflict
Hamas has as much rights as Israel to not accept truces if Hamas sees no benefit come of those truces

Then don't cry about deaths of palestinians

Israel has rejected truces as Hamas has rejected truces

Again, we are talking about a HUMANITARIAN truce, not a full truce. Just one that allows for civilian to seek treatment etc.

Israel has not rejected a single one of these.

Hamas have.

Latest

Trending

Trending