University of Leeds Accomodation 2011 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Reck16
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thanks, +rep

I put en suite as 1st but seeing everyone elses experiences I'm not too confident ^^
Hoping for campus too, but one can't be too picky...
acj
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Reck16)
I seem to be the only person who has no idea where I'll be, how did you guys find out? Email / welcome pack / ... ?

Found out through email
FloRaRa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by hannnahks)
To Devonshire lot - When are you arriving? I was thinking about 16/17th but I'm not too sure?
X
17th, my contract doesn't begin until the 17th. But I am self catered, maybe catered is different...
ffffreya
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi! I'm in Bodington Hall N1.15 - does anyone know if this means I'm on the ground floor or first floor?
I really hope I'm on the first floor!
99 Red Balloons
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by livelove)
Haha lucky you don't have to walk up the stairs lol! (shows just how lazy I am..ahem..)
Heh I am happy about that ;D
Beth.M
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Waspsrugby)
Yeahh same! your the first person i've seen going there! haha, what room you in?
I've been checking my email alot lately!! So found it quite quick I'm in the orchards room 4.14 wbu?
And I shall be there on the 17th.. When the contract starts (to the other person who asked when people are moving into dev)
kgarvey
Report 7 years ago
I'm in Bodington hall. People who are worrying about it don't, it is meant to be awesome. You will need to purchase a bus pass as it is not in walking distance, but that will come in extremely useful for getting around the city.
emily59
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lupton Block H or near by?
ss1202
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh nooo! Super super worried now you're all getting halls you didn't want as I still have no email and sent my application in two days late so I'll be even less of a priority! Eeekkk..
I'm sure Boddington is great if you don't mind being out of the way and sharing but those are the two things that matter most to me.. En-suite and being closer to campus! If I get Boddington now I will be so gutted! :\
P1G6D3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Chunkeymonkey)
I think I recognise your name? I just posted in the CM flate mate finder?

I got East 8.K3.819. Im doing neuroscience. Close to my lectures hopefully! What about you?
Ah right! I know who you are then!!

Haha I am doing Biological Sciences! Looking forward to it so much!
rmutti
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kgarvey)
I'm in Bodington hall. People who are worrying about it don't, it is meant to be awesome. You will need to purchase a bus pass as it is not in walking distance, but that will come in extremely useful for getting around the city.
yeah but i got nothing i asked for! i'm sure its going to be really fun but its not the uni experience that i wanted and you have to worry about when the buses go on nights out to be able to get back...
what block are you in? i'm in H2.11 so how do i know who's in my flat if i'm number 11 and its 5 to a flat?
slm1610
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by KKKKatie)
I'm a singer and i'm studying music, ha. you?
Hi I'm a singer too and I have a drama place at devonshire. Studying natural sciences though, so excited about coming to leeds
Muffinz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rmutti)
yeah but i got nothing i asked for! i'm sure its going to be really fun but its not the uni experience that i wanted and you have to worry about when the buses go on nights out to be able to get back...
what block are you in? i'm in H2.11 so how do i know who's in my flat if i'm number 11 and its 5 to a flat?
block h
floor 2
flat 1
room 1
sophieleeds
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I got Bodington too, wanted The Tannery! Polar opposite of everything I put in my application!!!!!:mad:

ah well the extra £1200 will buy me a shedload of consolation :p:)
ohhelloruth
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
has anyone got james baillie or henry price yet? are they doing it by accomodation at a time?!
ohhelloruth
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
accom office.. are you allocating places by doing an accommodation at a time? or doing people who get what they want first? or neither of these?
rmutti
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sophieleeds)
I got Bodington too, wanted The Tannery! Polar opposite of everything I put in my application!!!!!:mad:

ah well the extra £1200 will buy me a shedload of consolation :p:)
ooo what block/flat are you in? yeahh thats the plan... more money more boozeee!
NazNazz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just recieved The Tannery Block C 208E
Originally applied for James Baillie but im happy , Studying Mechanical Engineering x
sophieleeds
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by NazNazz)
Just recieved The Tannery Block C 208E
Originally applied for James Baillie but im happy , Studying Mechanical Engineering x
I can't believe it! I applied for the Tannery but got Bodington, you apply for James Baillie but get Tannery?
NazNazz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
sorry :'(
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (515)
37.56%
No - but I will (107)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.78%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (656)
47.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise