The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3140

Thanks, +rep

I put en suite as 1st but seeing everyone elses experiences I'm not too confident ^^
Hoping for campus too, but one can't be too picky...
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 3141
Original post by Reck16
I seem to be the only person who has no idea where I'll be, how did you guys find out? Email / welcome pack / ... ?

Found out through email :smile:
Reply 3142
Original post by hannnahks
To Devonshire lot - When are you arriving? I was thinking about 16/17th but I'm not too sure?
X

17th, my contract doesn't begin until the 17th. But I am self catered, maybe catered is different...
Reply 3143
Hi! I'm in Bodington Hall N1.15 - does anyone know if this means I'm on the ground floor or first floor?
I really hope I'm on the first floor!
Original post by livelove
Haha lucky you don't have to walk up the stairs lol! (shows just how lazy I am..ahem..)

Heh I am happy about that ;D
Reply 3145
Original post by Waspsrugby
Yeahh same! your the first person i've seen going there! haha, what room you in? :smile::smile:

I've been checking my email alot lately!! So found it quite quick :biggrin: I'm in the orchards room 4.14 :smile: wbu?
And I shall be there on the 17th.. When the contract starts (to the other person who asked when people are moving into dev)
Reply 3146
I'm in Bodington hall. People who are worrying about it don't, it is meant to be awesome. You will need to purchase a bus pass as it is not in walking distance, but that will come in extremely useful for getting around the city.
Reply 3147
Lupton Block H or near by?
:biggrin:
Reply 3148
Oh nooo! Super super worried now you're all getting halls you didn't want as I still have no email and sent my application in two days late so I'll be even less of a priority! Eeekkk..
I'm sure Boddington is great if you don't mind being out of the way and sharing but those are the two things that matter most to me.. En-suite and being closer to campus! If I get Boddington now I will be so gutted! :\
Reply 3149
Original post by Chunkeymonkey
I think I recognise your name? I just posted in the CM flate mate finder? :tongue:

I got East 8.K3.819. Im doing neuroscience. Close to my lectures hopefully! What about you?

Ah right! I know who you are then!!

Haha I am doing Biological Sciences! Looking forward to it so much!
Reply 3150
Original post by kgarvey

Original post by kgarvey
I'm in Bodington hall. People who are worrying about it don't, it is meant to be awesome. You will need to purchase a bus pass as it is not in walking distance, but that will come in extremely useful for getting around the city.

yeah but i got nothing i asked for! i'm sure its going to be really fun but its not the uni experience that i wanted and you have to worry about when the buses go on nights out to be able to get back...
what block are you in? i'm in H2.11 :smile: so how do i know who's in my flat if i'm number 11 and its 5 to a flat?
Reply 3151
Original post by KKKKatie

Original post by KKKKatie
I'm a singer and i'm studying music, ha. you?

Hi :smile: I'm a singer too and I have a drama place at devonshire. Studying natural sciences though, so excited about coming to leeds :biggrin:
Original post by rmutti
yeah but i got nothing i asked for! i'm sure its going to be really fun but its not the uni experience that i wanted and you have to worry about when the buses go on nights out to be able to get back...
what block are you in? i'm in H2.11 :smile: so how do i know who's in my flat if i'm number 11 and its 5 to a flat?

block h
floor 2
flat 1
room 1
I got Bodington too, wanted The Tannery! Polar opposite of everything I put in my application!!!!!:mad:

ah well the extra £1200 will buy me a shedload of consolation :p:)
has anyone got james baillie or henry price yet? are they doing it by accomodation at a time?!
accom office.. are you allocating places by doing an accommodation at a time? or doing people who get what they want first? or neither of these?
Reply 3156
Original post by sophieleeds

Original post by sophieleeds
I got Bodington too, wanted The Tannery! Polar opposite of everything I put in my application!!!!!:mad:

ah well the extra £1200 will buy me a shedload of consolation :p:)

ooo what block/flat are you in? yeahh thats the plan... more money more boozeee! :biggrin:
Reply 3157
Just recieved The Tannery Block C 208E
Originally applied for James Baillie but im happy :smile: , Studying Mechanical Engineering :smile: x
Original post by NazNazz
Just recieved The Tannery Block C 208E
Originally applied for James Baillie but im happy :smile: , Studying Mechanical Engineering :smile: x

I can't believe it! I applied for the Tannery but got Bodington, you apply for James Baillie but get Tannery?
Reply 3159
sorry :'(

Latest