The Student Room Group

Brazil vs Germany semi-final

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by toonervoustotalk
This match is the same diffivulity as i play in amature fifa :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been comparing it with the time I played Watford as Liverpool on amateur and beat them 11-0
Are you sure this is a semi final match

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gob Bluth

I've been like my man Nicholas Cage all half.

**** sake I should have put that in first
Reply 303
So could someone explain just why Brazil have fallen apart quite so badly...
Original post by Gob Bluth

I've been like my man Nicholas Cage all half.

Havent we all? :awesome:

This isnt even Germanys best 11 ffs. Missing Reus, Gundogan/Bender and Schemlzer ffs.
Original post by TSA
Brazil. Go home lads.

Oh wait...:erm:
Switched on the TV and thought it was a typo :o:p
Original post by Aj12

They've been playing poorly all tournament, only scraping through due to favourable decisions from referees or moments of brilliance from their two good players (Thiago Silva & Neymar) who are both missing tonight.
Reply 308
Original post by asr11
Match-fixing?

I'd normally dismiss this, but tbh there was some weird bet thing about Marcelo's own goal in the first game as well, and he's really bad today. :holmes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Aj12

Because up until this point they've rode their luck, with the occasional sparks obviously from the likes of Neymar, the home support and dodgy refereeing.

Soon as they came up against a decent team, they're shown to be just how ordinary they are.
Reply 310
Original post by jam278
I think it's a mixture of poor play from Brazil and good play from Germany.

So many gaps in brazils defence and Marcelo is having a mare. He picked a terrible team and should have gone defensive from the start. If you have a **** attack and a dodgy defence, it's best to prioritise the defence in a competition game vs a stronger team.

I don't even think it's Germany being a well oiled machine... It's Brazil being so unorganised it's unbelievable.

Oh no way this is all Germany brilliance. More like 95% brazil arsenal crumbling. They're so open. I can't wait for half time analysis. Hansen to go HAM. It'll be interesting to see where Luiz and ferna were for their goals. No reply cos the goals were so near each other.

Why he went attacking when his only attacking player is out is baffling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
All we need is netherlands to win now!!
Original post by llys
Anecdotally, my sister is a teacher in Germany and likes her Turkish-descent pupils but has had a few problems with some Eastern European ones and their parents... (very small sample size). My niece, however, has displayed some mildly islamophobic tendencies (she's called out on it and I think she'll grow out of it - she's probably just a bit bitchy atm) - I blame her Christian grandmother tbh.

in other news:

:dancing2::nutcase::nutcase:

interesting as your anecdote was, I prefer the other news :biggrin: :biggrin: wish i'd gone to a bar tonight lol, atmosphere must be incredible!!!! Especially now the Swiss are out
Brazil will destroy them in the second half.

5 - 4 will be the final score.
Neymar must have gone into cardiac arrest watching this lol
Original post by afern
I've been comparing it with the time I played Watford as Liverpool on amateur and beat them 11-0

Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 316
out of interest, what Germany players are on yellow cards? Might as well take them off at half time
4 goals in 6 minutes...wow
Reply 318
Original post by Katie_p
interesting as your anecdote was, I prefer the other news :biggrin: :biggrin: wish i'd gone to a bar tonight lol, atmosphere must be incredible!!!! Especially now the Swiss are out

:five: Don't diss the Swiss. :colonhash: :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest