The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ankitaa123
anyone thinking of going to Portsmouth or Medway?

I was thinking Medway
Original post by sheeran
To be honest, I wouldn't class Brighton as an interview, its more like a group chat, no pharmacy questions are asked... :smile:

Did u go ?
Original post by EviePharm
My East Anglia interview was on the 14tg and I got a reply on the 20th:tongue:

Hi, can I ask what the interview was like? Thank you.
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Hi, can I ask what the interview was like? Thank you.

It's not even really an interview! You go there have a tour and then a faculty of science talk, lunch, then a pharmacy talk, then you go off for a maths test -which is fine just do a refresher on long division & multiplication, then a situational judgement test, then a team building exercise that's it! So you never actually have one. They're the most friendly people ever though so don't worry
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by EviePharm
It's not even really an interview! You go there have a tour and then a faculty of science talk, lunch, then a pharmacy talk, then you go off for a maths test -which is fine just do a refresher on long division & multiplication, then a situational judgement test, then a team building exercise that's it! So you never actually have one. They're the most friendly people ever though so don't worry

Oh that's a relief! Thanks again :biggrin:
which is better, Kings or UCL for pharmacy?
Original post by jbird2704
which is better, Kings or UCL for pharmacy?

Kings as its ranked 3rd in world for pharmacy and pharmacology

UCl because it's ranked higher than Kings in the United Kingdom.

You choose. :smile:

:wink:
Bath interview tomorrow,strange i know ,but i'm really looking forward to it ............:smile:
Is anyone applying through extra? Can anyone tell me what the Manchester interview was like?? Thanks!!
Has any one else who was put on hold by nottingham been phoned to say they have received an offer
Original post by LucyG123
Is anyone applying through extra? Can anyone tell me what the Manchester interview was like?? Thanks!!

Yeah, I applied to UEA yesterday through extra.
Yeah, I applied to UEA yesterday through extra.

Can I ask if you got all rejections for medicine? And what grades you have? Thanks so much!
Can I ask if you got all rejections for medicine? And what grades you have? Thanks so much!

I actually withdrew from my medicine applications and even rejected an interview. I had applied to another pharmacy school and got the offer but didn't want to go there. Predicted A*AA. Are you applying through extra as well?
I actually withdrew from my medicine applications and even rejected an interview. I had applied to another pharmacy school and got the offer but didn't want to go there. Predicted A*AA. Are you applying through extra as well?

Yeah, I got 3 rejections for VetMed and I don't want to do my backup option, still waiting to hear back from Liverpool for VetMed but I think by now my chances are pretty slim :frown: so if I get rejected there too ill be applying to Manchester for Pharm! I'm predicted AAA
Yeah, I got 3 rejections for VetMed and I don't want to do my backup option, still waiting to hear back from Liverpool for VetMed but I think by now my chances are pretty slim :frown: so if I get rejected there too ill be applying to Manchester for Pharm! I'm predicted AAA

Good luck!! Liverpool offered me an interview even though my GCSEs were far weaker the other medicine applicants so you never know :wink: Manchester looks really good. Spent ages deciding whether to apply there or UEA.
Original post by sheeran
To be honest, I wouldn't class Brighton as an interview, its more like a group chat, no pharmacy questions are asked... :smile:

Did you have to do a presentation as a part of the interview? :smile:
Reply 3296
Got Keele pharmacy interview and hints -

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3297
Anyone had a Keele pharmacy interview ? Any tips

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aquacapella
I was thinking Medway

Ahh I'm so confused as to which one to pick? Don't know much about the accommodation at Medway
How long does Cardiff usually take to reply after an interview? The wait is KILLING me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending