The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

strong subject change
Original post by trapking
@jam277 do you play bball irl ma man?

Can play Bball, not great at it though. Can do most lay ups and just about dunk a regulation rim. Shooting's not OP and my dribbling could be better though. Would love Curry's handles.
Original post by jam277
Can play Bball, not great at it though. Can do most lay ups and just about dunk a regulation rim. Shooting's not OP and my dribbling could be better though. Would love Curry's handles.

Nice. I used to play it when I was younger but got out of it tbh! Curry is sick doe...love watching him! :biggrin:
Soon

(edited 8 years ago)
^ Genuinely hate posts like that
Original post by Kenan and Kel
^ Genuinely hate posts like that

You made a whole thread for Brazil Germany memes ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there any logic in appointing Mourinho in the summer rather than now?
Original post by swirly
mirin chirpse game

@Rk2k14 thoughts?

Cc he's not shy.
Original post by trapking
Nice. I used to play it when I was younger but got out of it tbh! Curry is sick doe...love watching him! :biggrin:

Yeah always used to play bball in the playground back in secondary school. Know a guy who went college bball in states in fact. Guy used to just finish us off though when we played american 21.

Gonna get back into it in the summer. Just need to improve my handles.
Original post by KeyToSuccess
You made a whole thread for Brazil Germany memes ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

And you are?

That was a good thread btw.
And you are?

That was a good thread btw.

Username suggests SUG
Original post by swirly
Username suggests SUG

Oh, must be a Kanye song
Oh, must be a Kanye song

generally any reference to contemporary African-American Negro culture
Following the claims from Spain yesterday about Mou and Man Utd, the M.E.N are reporting that meetings have taken place between Utd and representatives of Jose but no deal has been agreed; http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/revealed-manchester-united-hold-talks-10845616#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Original post by Mo De Lemone
Following the claims from Spain yesterday about Mou and Man Utd, the M.E.N are reporting that meetings have taken place between Utd and representatives of Jose but no deal has been agreed; http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/revealed-manchester-united-hold-talks-10845616#ICID=sharebar_twitter

hopefully the board have told Van Gaal that any more bad performances/defeats will cost him his job so they are lining up Jose to replace him when we inevitably have another woeful game.
Kenan is just angry because I didn't include Fellaini.
Not sure what's worse, telling people you need to hoover before the game or being trapking

There was hope for Scrawl at least.
hehe
Original post by AR_95
Not sure what's worse, telling people you need to hoover before the game or being trapking

"Being trapking", oh my the savagery.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AR_95

Cannot begin to imagine how socially awkward and dorky TrapKing is tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest