The Student Room Group

Female Domination..

Scroll to see replies

:wink:

Original post by death.drop
my bf is in to submission and while being abusive isn't really my thing I don't mind being dominant so I "torture" him, do him up the bum with a strap on and all around be in change sometimes.
I mean, it doesn't really do it for me but I love the guy so I do what makes him happy.

I think the key is to find someone who is open to these things but don't let the relationship become one sided. Remember that what pleases you doesn't necessarily please her and that if she's making an effort for you you should do the same. That said, there are obviously women out there who dream of guys like you.

I also think it's important to just have 'normal' sex sometimes, that's what's needed to really feel close. Nobody being in charge, nobody objectifying anyone else, just two people being with each other. :redface:

there are women out there who dream of guys like the op?
I had always been given the impression female domination was a male only fantasy and women did it to please their partners
Original post by death.drop
my bf is in to submission and while being abusive isn't really my thing I don't mind being dominant so I "torture" him, do him up the bum with a strap on and all around be in change sometimes.
I mean, it doesn't really do it for me but I love the guy so I do what makes him happy.

I think the key is to find someone who is open to these things but don't let the relationship become one sided. Remember that what pleases you doesn't necessarily please her and that if she's making an effort for you you should do the same. That said, there are obviously women out there who dream of guys like you.

I also think it's important to just have 'normal' sex sometimes, that's what's needed to really feel close. Nobody being in charge, nobody objectifying anyone else, just two people being with each other. :redface:

That's an awkward conversation right there....
Reply 23
Original post by Tommy_
girls tend to prefer being on the receiving end of that sort of thing.

What, being kicked in the balls? :ahee:
You sick bastard. I'll teach you a thing or two :devil:

loljk.
Reply 25
Original post by Peachykeen09
You sick bastard. I'll teach you a thing or two :devil:

loljk.

I like the sound of you :smile:
this is my boyfriend all over. he loves feeling degraded. and pain.
Reply 27
wtf
Reply 28
I find it sensual. Although I'm more of a switch when it comes to bedroom dominance.
Reply 29
I thought this would be a lot more unusual than the reponses above.

I do think it's a bit immature and closed-minded to go 'wtf', but equally I thought a lot of girls would just be into conventional sexual relations, or prefer to be dominated.

I don't know what's so arousing about being subject to being spat on, a foot slave, verbal humiliation, etc, but I read somewhere there's a psychology behind it, i.e. people in power positions prefer it.
Original post by duke5
I like the sound of you :smile:

i try :cool:
Original post by Anonymous
I thought this would be a lot more unusual than the reponses above.

I do think it's a bit immature and closed-minded to go 'wtf', but equally I thought a lot of girls would just be into conventional sexual relations, or prefer to be dominated.

I don't know what's so arousing about being subject to being spat on, a foot slave, verbal humiliation, etc, but I read somewhere there's a psychology behind it, i.e. people in power positions prefer it.

i mentioned the bit about people in power positions, if you look at my post on the previous page
Reply 32
Original post by Peachykeen09
i try :cool:

So how would one teach one a lesson? :smile:

For my own kinky curiosity..
Original post by duke5
So how would one teach one a lesson? :smile:

For my own kinky curiosity..

curiosity killed the cat
:cool:
S&M!! This reminds me of an episode in "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" where it's explained that some men like to be degraded & bossed around & sometimes physically... idk...whipped or whatever in the bedroom. Reasons being could be because they lead such a life where they are in control or in high powered jobs or are used to bossing ppl around, that they want to be submissive in the bedroom for whatever reason, to feel that they aren't in control for once! Or it could just be a fetish!

Some ppl may think that fetishes are creepy & out of the norm, but if it's who you are & what you like, then as long as it doesn't affect your relationships i.e. gf's of yours don't mind that you like that kind of stuff, then every man unto himself basically!

Your private & intimate life is no other ppl's business, so no, I personally don't think it sounds like you have a problem & need therapy!! :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm a guy and I'm more of the submissive type than the dominant type in bedroom matters.

I just find it unusual, most guys I know prefer to be dominant, and sometimes I do, but I prefer being abused, kicked about, spat on, degraded, kicked in the groin, etc.

This being more of a fantasy than reality but I had an understanding girlfriend once who did one or two of these things, and didn't mind foot fetishism either.

I can't explain it - It's like my strong confidence in life is turned into a desire to be overpowered sexually in the bedroom.

What do you guys think, therapy required?

Anon, people I know on here.....

I had a boyfriend who really liked this, was very strange as he is the complete opposite in any other situation.
I ended up liking dominating him a bit too much..... :ninja:
Reply 36
It's not unusual.
Reply 37
I'm a guy and I'm more of the submissive type than the dominant type in bedroom matters.

I just find it unusual, most guys I know prefer to be dominant, and sometimes I do, but I prefer being abused, kicked about, spat on, degraded, kicked in the groin, etc.

This being more of a fantasy than reality but I had an understanding girlfriend once who did one or two of these things, and didn't mind foot fetishism either.

I can't explain it - It's like my strong confidence in life is turned into a desire to be overpowered sexually in the bedroom.

What do you guys think, therapy required?

Spat on and kicked in groin, man, that **** is warped
Original post by Charlottelisabeth
S&M!! This reminds me of an episode in "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" where it's explained that some men like to be degraded & bossed around & sometimes physically... idk...whipped or whatever in the bedroom. Reasons being could be because they lead such a life where they are in control or in high powered jobs or are used to bossing ppl around, that they want to be submissive in the bedroom for whatever reason, to feel that they aren't in control for once! Or it could just be a fetish!

I can understand this, sometimes you want a break from being in charge of your own life and what better way to take a break from that than have someone take control of it for you?

Anon, people I know on here.....

I had a boyfriend who really liked this, was very strange as he is the complete opposite in any other situation.
I ended up liking dominating him a bit too much..... :ninja:

Where are the remains? :ninja:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by moaty...it's gazza
definite therapy required, not for the fetish but for the urge to troll

Haha, made me lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending