Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone bored and want to chat? Haha! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    This kind of dog...

Spoiler:
    Show

Is a photo of him and not taken from a website.
    Aww, he's cute.

I do prefer bigger dogs but small fluffy ones are adorable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittyRe-play)
    Yep i guess u can..fingers crossed...jus waiting 4 results day 4 GCSEs...freaking outtttt!!!! Lol
    You'll be fine Anyway, if all goes wrong you won't even mind by next year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman10)
    You'll be fine Anyway, if all goes wrong you won't even mind by next year!
    Why wouldn't I mind lol..I don't want to ruin my own life ygm...I need to get those A*s so I can be a Dentist Hahah

ReputationRep:
    Why wouldn't I mind lol..I don't want to ruin my own life ygm...I need to get those A*s so I can be a Dentist Hahah
    Well I meant, you wont mind in a year if you only get 10A*s instead of 11 jk

ReputationRep:
    Already into my third month of holidays since breaking up for summer after uni and still have 2 more months to go!

I moved house so can't see people from school and my uni friends live hours from me :P

Someone speak to me before I die of boredom x
    Hi
    What uni course do you do?

ReputationRep:
    Well I meant, you wont mind in a year if you only get 10A*s instead of 11 jk
    Oh haha...what did u get at GCSEs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkle24)
    Hi
    What uni course do you do?
    I study law yourself?

I did okay I got 4A*s and 7As

ReputationRep:
    To be very honest it really won't matter if you get kinda low (comparatively) GCSEs if you smash your A levels.

There are people who get like 3/4 A*'s (or none) and really amazing UMS (like 97-100) and get in Cambridge

For engineering for example, the only certainty is that if you get 13 A*'s in GCSE you won't get in, based on a sample size of 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did okay I got 4A*s and 7As[/QUOTE]

That's really good...my cousin brother is doing law as well

ReputationRep:
    I study law yourself?
    For me, this is the summer before uni. Hopefully I'll be studying Criminology and Sociology.

ReputationRep:
    Yeshhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    To be very honest it really won't matter if you get kinda low (comparatively) GCSEs if you smash your A levels.

There are people who get like 3/4 A*'s (or none) and really amazing UMS (like 97-100) and get in Cambridge

For engineering for example, the only certainty is that if you get 13 A*'s in GCSE you won't get in, based on a sample size of 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh I guess your right..4 dentistry at Birmingham uni I need 2 get A's in Biology and Chemistry at A level and a B in somefin else lol:/...don't know if it's gonna be hard lmaooo I'm chilled about it:/

ReputationRep:
    Ive never been so bored in my life! what are we all doing at this current moment?

ReputationRep:
    Yh I guess your right..4 dentistry at Birmingham uni I need 2 get A's in Biology and Chemistry at A level and a B in somefin else lol:/...don't know if it's gonna be hard lmaooo I'm chilled about it:/
    Depends how motivated you are and what sort of uni you want to get into.

Personally I never want to go to somewhere like Birmingham but hey.

(Original post by Deanog1990)
    Ive never been so bored in my life! what are we all doing at this current moment?
    Laying in bed, getting up right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On my phone on TSR lol standing in front of the fan by the window cuz my phone is on charge...beautiful weather outside!

ReputationRep:
    On my phone on TSR lol standing in front of the fan by the window cuz my phone is on charge...beautiful weather outside!

it is beautiful weather!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkle24)
    For me, this is the summer before uni. Hopefully I'll be studying Criminology and Sociology.
    What uni are you going to?

(Original post by Dilsz)
    Yeshhh
    Sucks doesnt it?

In bed on phone and laptop - sucksss

ReputationRep:
    Sucks doesnt it?
    Oh yes it does :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I've been off school for 6/7 weeks and I'm suprised I haven't died of boredom. My sister who finished primary school on Wednesday is complaining about being bored already.
    I'm laying in bed playing the Destiny beta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James2810)
    I've been off school for 6/7 weeks and I'm suprised I haven't died of boredom. My sister who finished primary school on Wednesday is complaining about being bored already.
    I'm laying in bed playing the Destiny beta.
    I know, I've been off college for like a month now, and have 6 weeks till uni. I just want to get there nowwwwwwww!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.