The Student Room Group

How happy is your natural resting face?

Scroll to see replies

Its more boring then watching paint dry.
I look v moody and bitchy. Sucks because I'm actually a nice person lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm Riku, I have man-bitch face.
I have severe bitchy resting face. People always think I'm giving them dirty looks but I'm not :frown:
Reply 24
Usually I'm told I cant stop laughing or I look confused been told that a lot. I guess I always seem pretty happy but also confused.
Apparently I look miserable and depressed.
I always have an expression exactly like this :indiff:

Also, with my lack of showing emotion, and taking into account the fact that whenever I walk somewhere I walk really fast, my friends often tell me I look like a Russian hitman...
Unhappy to the extent that I frequently get people asking if I'm okay and I have to explain that I'm fine, it's just my face.
I would describe it as 'cynical and contemplative'.
I have been told many times that I miserable :nothing:
I've been told I look worried by strangers quite a few times when I was just zoning out, not really thinking about anything.
pretty sure I have 'resting bitch face' :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A slight smile, which gets irritating. Random people on the tube smile back at me which freaks me out before I realise what's happened.

Anyone remember that ex-Apprentice candidate with the natural frown?

She looked like that. All. The. Time.
Reply 33
I look pretty neutral I think. One of my mates always goes 'Cheer up, it might never happen' to me :mad:

That said, I am a big fan of the resting bitch face. It makes people look like their cogs are always whirring.
(edited 9 years ago)
Sometimes, I have a 'smiley/ private joke face' which usually irritates people even though i'm not thinking about anything in particular.

Other times i look like I've given up on life. :bored:
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing.I'm just thinking Goddammit!"
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Shadoo
I always seem pretty happy but also confused.

Welp, ignorance is bliss.

I have the face of a neutral observer, if I'm not laughing at other people's misfortunes.
Apparently sad. I've been told by a teacher, a friend, and a random shop owner that I look sad. The first two actually said I look sad "all the time". I'm not...
Pretty miserable lol, a few times people have thought I was giving them a dirty look when I wasn't lol. So now I put in the effort to do a slight smile.
People usually ask me what's wrong whenever I have my natural resting face on, so I guess it doesn't look that happy.:lol:
Reply 39
Apparently I look sad and confused.

Quick Reply

Latest