Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dont do A levels)
    eugh !!! AQA, you?
    OCR. I have done AQA AS though (I repeated year 12)

What other subjects are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    OCR. I have done AQA AS though (I repeated year 12)

What other subjects are you doing?
    omg how did you have the effort to re-do it?!?!?!

and, sociology, spanish and biology. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    omg how did you have the effort to re-do it?!?!?!

and, sociology, spanish and biology. what about you?
    I don't know, I didn't really think about the effort, I thought about where I wanted to be

Sociology and Film Studies

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, I didn't really think about the effort, I thought about where I wanted to be

Sociology and Film Studies
    ahh fair enough!

how do you find sociology? i would love to do film studies!!

ReputationRep:
    ahh fair enough!

how do you find sociology? i would love to do film studies!!
    It's my favourite subject this year, actually Last year I was terrible at it and it was my least favourite. Film Studies is pretty good, it was better content-wise last year though

Which exam board are you doing for Soc? (I'm on AQA) How are you finding it?

ReputationRep:
    It's my favourite subject this year, actually Last year I was terrible at it and it was my least favourite. Film Studies is pretty good, it was better content-wise last year though

Which exam board are you doing for Soc? (I'm on AQA) How are you finding it?
    really! aww thats cool!

im also doing AQA, but im not really enjoying it too much tbh! i did it for GCSE and i absolutely loved it, but now i feel its kind of a repeat of GCSE but in much greater detail. plus, im not studying the family this year, which was one of my fave topics last year

ReputationRep:
    really! aww thats cool!

im also doing AQA, but im not really enjoying it too much tbh! i did it for GCSE and i absolutely loved it, but now i feel its kind of a repeat of GCSE but in much greater detail. plus, im not studying the family this year, which was one of my fave topics last year
    I did Families & Households first and I didn't really like it much... what are your topics then? At least it puts you at a slight advantage haha

ReputationRep:
    I did Families & Households first and I didn't really like it much... what are your topics then? At least it puts you at a slight advantage haha
    omg no way! i loved it, and i loved crime and deviance.

ermm culture and identity, education and crime- think there is one more but ive forgotten. and yeah i suppose hehe

ReputationRep:
    omg no way! i loved it, and i loved crime and deviance.

ermm culture and identity, education and crime- think there is one more but ive forgotten. and yeah i suppose hehe
    I did Families & Households and Education last year, and this year I'm studying Beliefs in Society and Crime & Deviance Beliefs is surprisingly interesting actually

ReputationRep:
    I did Families & Households and Education last year, and this year I'm studying Beliefs in Society and Crime & Deviance Beliefs is surprisingly interesting actually
    Omg beliefs in society would be so interesting!!!! I'm so jealous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Omg beliefs in society would be so interesting!!!! I'm so jealous

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would naturally have preferred to do the Politics module but this is interesting too! Although my teacher is ill atm and we've got to 'revise everything' for a mock next week... *cries*...

ReputationRep:
    I would naturally have preferred to do the Politics module but this is interesting too! Although my teacher is ill atm and we've got to 'revise everything' for a mock next week... *cries*...
    Mmmm politics would be so controversial in my class hahah, and oh dear! Good luck to ya

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm politics would be so controversial in my class hahah, and oh dear! Good luck to ya

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm hoping to do Politics at University Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 2, 2015

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.