Turn on thread page Beta

Have the leave campaign given up on young voters? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    we have approached various people from the Leave side to come and speak to you all, but they aren't even replying to us
    Hi Jack. I suppose I may be the closest thing to Vote Leave's representative on TSR, and have been campaigning for them. Being as TSR was happy to invite a comedian to represent Bremain this (arguably better qualified/informed) graduate Economist and political campaigner would be happy to do an equivalent Q&A. Please feel free to contact Vote Leave e.g. board member Suzanne Evans for their consent on this, and tell her it's 'Jools' from Shrewsbury who has stepped forward (she knows me)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Hi Jack. I suppose I may be the closest thing to Vote Leave's representative on TSR, and have been campaigning for them. Being as TSR was happy to invite a comedian to represent Bremain this (arguably better qualified/informed) graduate Economist and political campaigner would be happy to do an equivalent Q&A. Please feel free to contact Vote Leave e.g. board member Suzanne Evans for their consent on this, and tell her it's 'Jools' from Shrewsbury who has stepped forward (she knows me)
    Yes Jack, I've spoken to Foo at length, he is knowledgeable and an economist

Saying that, I don't know anything about his backing to different groups or vote leave, but I must say- he knows his stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam9317)
    Yes Jack, I've spoken to Foo at length, he is knowledgeable and an economist

Saying that, I don't know anything about his backing to different groups or vote leave, but I must say- he knows his stuff.
    Thanks for the endorsement Adam. I've previously campaigned on behalf of the Conservatives in London (Eddie for Labour) - although I am technically independent/politically non-affiliated (as a pragmatic pluralist). Also been campaigning for Vote Leave in North Shropshire and Shrewsbury constituencies, where I've also participated in public debates. More recently, I fulfilled the role of 'first questioner from the floor'/economics fact checker at the Warwick Policy Lab EU Youth Debate at the Shard

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.