The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Expression
I hope you made that comment to enforce that the administrator IS d, and not thinking that we have moderators, administrators, and THEN d who just happens to put his name in red... :rolleyes:

No, I was highlighting that you said "administrators are red" when there is, in fact, only one administrator, who is d, Fuhrer of UK-learning.
Reply 21
LOL! I don't know why I'm in a good mood tonight. Perhaps it's caffeine, or maybe it's the 4 hours of exciting maths revision and excited anticipation for the exam.

For the person implying that my name should be in blue, awwww thank youuuuuu :biggrin: I'll take that as a compliment!
Reply 22
Adhsur
LOL!! this thread will probably be deleted, but I've just realised how many friends I've made here and how brill this forum is...It's like my home!! Just thought I'd appreciate that :wink:

eeeeeeeeee *hugs everyone*. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (*evil smilies*)

That's more like it. Just came back from reading the thread called "I hate you all". I swear, is there one person who is going round under different usernames, acting really annoying?
Reply 23
Xenon
That's more like it. Just came back from reading the thread called "I hate you all". I swear, is there one person who is going round under different usernames, acting really annoying?

That thread came after mine as a mockery I think. Hence the name - Xdsur. Ah well!
Reply 24
Adhsur
That thread came after mine as a mockery I think. Hence the name - Xdsur. Ah well!

Ah well, there will always be some people who want to be different won't there.
Reply 25
Xenon
Ah well, there will always be some people who want to be different won't there.

Absolutely! I don't like conforming either...but there's other ways besides being nasty.

Latest

Trending

Trending