The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Go to gym or drink myself into a stupor. That usually works.
Reply 21
i run early morning in the dark
If I'm happy, then it comes out with smiles and friendliness.

Anger gets let out at the gym and in the form of frustration and road rage. Sometimes snapping at people when they really don't deserve it :frown:

Sadness I might talk about with a close female friend, otherwise sleep more, drink whiskey, smoke and generally feel sorry for myself. What a loser...
Lampshade
drink whiskey, smoke and generally feel sorry for myself. What a loser...
Wow I think you just described me when I turn 18 ._.
Reply 24
Wow, that's longer than me.

Nothing wrong with crying occasionally :proud:

:biggrin: lol, and u're a guy! ;DD Eh, i know there's nothing wrong but i used to do it quite a lot, so i thought it meant was weak, so...
Bagration
Wow I think you just described me when I turn 18 ._.

why so sad at 18?
Reply 26
Lampshade
If I'm happy, then it comes out with smiles and friendliness.

Anger gets let out at the gym and in the form of frustration and road rage. Sometimes snapping at people when they really don't deserve it :frown:

Sadness I might talk about with a close female friend, otherwise sleep more, drink whiskey, smoke and generally feel sorry for myself. What a loser...

Aw, bless u ;>> I'm sure u're not the only one who feels sorry for himself, tho ;p
Lampshade
why so sad at 18?
I have my reasons :sadnod:
mikniuke
Aw, bless u ;>> I'm sure u're not the only one who feels sorry for himself, tho ;p

I'm fine at the moment, it runs in cycles. :smile:
Bagration
I have my reasons :sadnod:

Who doesn't I guess. :frown:
Reply 30
mikniuke
:biggrin: lol, and u're a guy! ;DD Eh, i know there's nothing wrong but i used to do it quite a lot, so i thought it meant was weak, so...

I don't do it often, only if something really really rotten happens to me.

Weak? No, I think weak people are the ones who get worked up over things and then go out and do things they regret.
Lampshade
Who doesn't I guess. :frown:
I'm not best pleased atm, I lost a 20 pack of B&H Gold Filter.
Bagration
I'm not best pleased atm, I lost a 20 pack of B&H Gold Filter.

And I just smoked my last ciggy :frown:

And there's lots of crap going on in my life as usual. Moan moan moan. :frown:
Reply 33
writing blogs
msn with strangers
Reply 34
Frustrated/angry/pissed off etc, I put on some heavy music, usually ends up being slipknot, as loud as i can and srceam along to it punching walls.

Happy, ermm not to sure...
Masturbate. :yep:
Reply 36

Weak? No, I think weak people are the ones who get worked up over things and then go out and do things they regret.

Ah, tnx, that makes me feel better ;>
Reply 37
King Pieb
Frustrated/angry/pissed off etc, I put on some heavy music, usually ends up being slipknot, as loud as i can and srceam along to it punching walls.

Happy, ermm not to sure...

Oh yh, music helps too :yep:
i start fires
Reply 39

Something like that :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending