The Student Room Group

15 August 2013 A-Level results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by Robbie242
I know I was so haps about that, also the FP1 boundary is just fantastic, M1 is above 90ums now for what supposedly was an awful exam is now a good exam, you gotta love edexcel sometimes

From the general reply to the M1 exam I would have thought it would be low but not this low! Hope it hasn't been marked harshly though lol
Reply 421

Not the OCR boundaries for sure, they are ums boundaries not raw mark boundaries
Original post by otherdan
Please can you let us know of any updates! I am guessing AQA might be in the process of uploading. Thanks.

If I see anything I'll let you know :smile:
Reply 423
Original post by Loiks94
From the general reply to the M1 exam I would have thought it would be low but not this low! Hope it hasn't been marked harshly though lol

Ahah precisely, the lowest guess we had was around 57 and the highest was 62, 56 though was totally a surprise. I can't believe its on 6 more marks than C3 to get an A, that feels crazy to me :tongue:
In Turkey and it is nearly 3 AM here. What is my life.
Reply 425
i've never stayed up to find out the grade boundaries before, can anyone tell me if they've done this before and the grade boundaries have actually come up around this time?
COME ON, COME ON. what happened to midnight :frown:
Reply 427
Can someone upload them all please?
Original post by asphodel77
Secure key materials maybe? I know that's usually mark schemes but they might include grade boundaries because they're not released to students until later?

e.png

That's what the page for A levels on secure key materials looks like.

When you click on your subject, e.g english literature b, it takes you to this...

ee.png

Again, there is no option to look at grade boundaries or anything from what I can see.
Original post by rturnbull94
If I see anything I'll let you know :smile:

Thanks!
Are the aqa boundaries out?

I only did one subject with them and I am tempted to look but is there any point really?

I am definately not opening the CCEA boundaries!!!
It's nearly 1 am innit. Where are the grade boundaries? :frown:
Original post by Unsworth
e.png

That's what the page for A levels on secure key materials looks like.

When you click on your subject, e.g english literature b, it takes you to this...

ee.png

Again, there is no option to look at grade boundaries or anything from what I can see.

Apparently the mark schemes link has been added recently though, so there may be some maintenance being done. Would be grateful if you let us know of any updates. Thanks.
Reply 433
Original post by LordFishlock
In Turkey and it is nearly 3 AM here. What is my life.

Austria here and it's 2am :tongue:
Original post by pseudonymegg
You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!
damn it!! that was funny as hell i wanted to rep you!

Haha, thank you! I'm just as stressed as everyone else here but trying to alleviate some of the stress through GIFs.

I've tried repping you back but it won't let me either! Boo TSR!
Your all a day early, boundaries will be published in 24 hours time!
Write about me I want to be in it...
Original post by Jordan foster
Your all a day early, boundaries will be published in 24 hours time!

No.
Reply 438
I'm sat here watching TBBT and refreshing AQA/OCR and Edexcel(i didn't even do exams with that)
Reply 439
I'm confused. So 14th August (today) at 8am, AQA are gonna release the grade boundaries?
And from what I've seen from Edexcel's Student Services twitter, apparently Edexcel are gonna release them at 00:01 on 15th August?

Some Edexcel maths grade boundaries are being passed around and I'm confused and don't wanna get my hopes up D:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest