The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

All through the ages there has been some form of the phrase "do what you want"... But no one ever listens, as if humans crave the approval of others. Maybe it is time for humanity to come to it's senses and realise: it's not what you do or how you do it that matters, it's why you do it and the people that do it with you that matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1447815352.869947.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1447815393.213738.jpg
image.jpeg
I remember I was procrastinating the day before a GCSE exam by watching Harry potter clips and dumbledore said 'But remember that in the end, their greatest weapon is you'. I instantly thought 'their' was the examiners so I instantly started revising again.

Nowadays, I just say to myself 'But remember that in the end, your greatest nemesis is yourself' when revising
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi thanks for the fantastic quotes from @F.Nietzsche, @Andy98, @MathQ123, @RainbowKiwi and @loki123456. :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Hi, I thought that this thread could be used for posting some of your favourite quotes. :wink:

There have been many times that my interest in quotes has saved me during various problems and difficult situations in the past. I think that some quotes can have a very significant impact on one if they open up to it and carefully acknowledge its full meaning.

Therefore, in order to make others happy or to brighten up your own day, you can post some inspirational quotes. They can be about anything, just as long as they're inspirational to you, or you think they'll inspire someone else. :biggrin:

One of my favourite inspirational quotes is:
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see." :smile:

"it's so easy to read because it was so hard to write" Hemmingway.
Original post by honestly
"it's so easy to read because it was so hard to write" Hemmingway.

That is another great quote, although I like both reading and writing! :tongue:
Hi thanks for the fantastic quotes from @F.Nietzsche, @Andy98, @MathQ123, @RainbowKiwi and @loki123456. :smile:

Cheers, the last one wasn't even a quote :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
Cheers, the last one wasn't even a quote :tongue:

Haha I don't think it matters too much if it wasn't a quote; I loved it and found it really inspirational. :biggrin:
Haha I don't think it matters too much if it wasn't a quote; I loved it and found it really inspirational. :biggrin:

Fair enough
"Don't ask for an easier life; ask to be a stronger person." ~Kristen Goeser
"One who smiles rather than angers is always stronger."
4df97cd83a4b5ed00722a085ff500df7.jpg
'This too shall pass.'

'Be happy for this moment. For this moment is your life.'

'If you change nothing, nothing will change.'

'Tough times don't last; tough people do.'

'If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives.'

I like a lot of quotes :colondollar:
Original post by Indeterminate

Fantastic quote. This is very appropriate for today as it is World Compliment and Smile Day. :smile:
Original post by magicstars64
'This too shall pass.'

'Be happy for this moment. For this moment is your life.'

'If you change nothing, nothing will change.'

'Tough times don't last; tough people do.'

'If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives.'

I like a lot of quotes :colondollar:

FANTASTIC! I absolutely love all of those quotes! Thanks so much for posting them. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest