Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Is this a euphemism :erm: ?
    :indiff: No my mum made some couscous it's a Berber dish.

ReputationRep:
    I am, just frying then now :ahee:
    I bet you ate all that ish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    I bet you ate all that ish
    I did, all 3

ReputationRep:
    I did, all 3
    Fatteyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    sleep early today :kissing2:
    Will do
    :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Disappointed.
    Same here. Are you okay? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Same here. Are you okay? :hugs:
    I am okay. However I just found out the Ilovereading got banned.

Why are you disappointed?

ReputationRep:

Oh no! Maya got banned? Why? D:

I had a book saved in my Amazon basket for a long time and completely forgot about it.
    I remembered a while ago but...it sold out. :cry2:

ReputationRep:

I had a book saved in my Amazon basket for a long time and completely forgot about it.
    I remembered a while ago but...it sold out. :cry2:
    I think it was because she made a thread about wanting people to cut themselves and watch them bleed. I have messaged her on Skype but I haven't been back on yet to see if she has replied.

Oh dear. Which book was it? I am sure they will update it and you can buy it later? A similar thing happened to me with a game I was wanting a few years ago. It is also annoying that you totally forgot about it.

ReputationRep:
    Erased. - I'm sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

She sent me a pm on a dupe account 'imnotnormal' telling me to **** off because apparently i got her permabanned...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    :eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4:

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK?!
    On second thoughts, I'll probably get in trouble for posting that tbh.. :getmecoat:

Um yes, my thoughts exactly..although I dont like judging other people's actions etc. ^-^ Thread was removed shortly afterwards, so I guess its okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm)
    She sent me a pm telling me to **** off and thanking me for getting her permabanned on a dupe account...
    So it was because she had a second account? Why did you get her banned?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Um essentially...

"I'll pay you £7 if you allow me to cut up a body part of your own choosing, I'll repeat this thrice to ensure maximum satisfaction as I watch the blood drip. You will be paid shortly afterwards...we can raise this to £15 if necessary, its urgent.

Ideal location- London."

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Um...I don't even know how to respond to that. I never pegged Maya as the kinda person who would post this sorta stuff. But surely a warning would've sufficed? :/

I think it was because she made a thread about wanting people to cut themselves and watch them bleed. I have messaged her on Skype but I haven't been back on yet to see if she has replied.

Oh dear. Which book was it? I am sure they will update it and you can buy it later? A similar thing happened to me with a game I was wanting a few years ago. It is also annoying that you totally forgot about it.
    Oh gosh.

'The Borgia Bride' - my original copy is falling apart and I saw one with a beautiful alternate cover. It's not there anymore so I suppose I'll just have to stick with the old cover. It's no big deal.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Tired and just a little bit drunk. Time to go to the pub though

ReputationRep:
    So it was because she had a second account? Why did you get her banned?
    I did not...i commented on her thread and a little while later she pmed me saying i was the one who got her permabanned. I've never even reported her before :lol:

She made the second account after she got permabanned i guess. I don't even know..

ReputationRep:
    Trying to write something and feeling like this :ahee: ... ... :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Um...I don't even know how to respond to that. I never pegged Maya as the kinda person who would post this sorta stuff. But surely a warning would've sufficed? :/

Oh gosh.

'The Borgia Bride' - my original copy is falling apart and I saw one with a beautiful alternate cover. It's not there anymore so I suppose I'll just have to stick with the old cover. It's no big deal.
    Shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm)
    I did not...i commented on her thread and a little while later she pmed me saying i was the one who got her permabanned. I've never even reported her before :lol:

She made the second account after she got permabanned i guess. I don't even know..
    Not really a laughing matter for me. Give she is someone I care about.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.