The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

emmielociraptor
My boyfriend wears jeans and blazers. I think it looks quite good.

Don't do this OP! :afraid:

Trust me on this, only TSR girls think guys who are constantly in suits are hot. Real life girls (and not men on the internet pretending to be girls, because lets be honest, there are no women on the internet) think it makes you look like a massive neek and a bit of a creep too. Daniel Craig looks good because he's in his 40s/50s and it's his character's style. You are not a character in a James Bond film and you're obviously not middle-aged. Just stick to a more casual style so you don't look 15 going on 50.
Reply 41
Blu3j4yw4y
I like your hat :smile:

If that was an attempt to criticise my hair...

fair play.
Reply 42
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Don't do this OP! :afraid:

Trust me on this, only TSR girls think guys who are constantly in suits are hot. Real life girls (and not men on the internet pretending to be girls, because lets be honest, there are no women on the internet) think it makes you look like a massive neek and a bit of a creep too. Daniel Craig looks good because he's in his 40s/50s and it's his character's style. You are not a character in a James Bond film and you're obviously not middle-aged. Just stick to a more casual style so you don't look 15 going on 50.

I know plenty of girls that find it attractive :confused:
Reply 43
Bslforever
Don't be stupid. He's not a briefcase mong. He's a bus ******.

Haha, can't wait for the next series. :woo:
Reems
I know plenty of girls that find it attractive :confused:

We must know different people. :dontknow:

To be fair, I take back the jeans/blazer comment after seeing your picture, in which it looks quite good. When people mention that combo though, the first thing that pops into my mind is a black suit jacket with jeans, which I have actually seen people try to pull off. *shudder*
Craig_D
Keep in mind, it may not always work.

Haha great post. Whilst this clearly does not work, a FINE example of what does: feast your eyes on my sig.

To OP: yes it is very attractive; a guy with beautiful silk ties, crisp white shirts :sogood:
Perhaps look to my sig for inspiration :wink:
Reply 46
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
We must know different people. :dontknow:

To be fair, I take back the jeans/blazer comment after seeing your picture, in which it looks quite good. When people mention that combo though, the first thing that pops into my mind is a black suit jacket with jeans, which I have actually seen people try to pull off. *shudder*

I know what you mean :frown:
Awesome-o
Oh, look at me I'm a quirky blazer-wearing ****

hahaha legend.
lol @ teenagers thinking they're James Bond.
Smart, suave guys = :fan:
hothothot:p:
Reply 51
There are many words to describe Jeremy Kyle but suave is not one of them.
You sound like a dick.
just as a general look i think it's a bit over the top and is Jeremy Kyle suave?!
Anon_2010
So lately I've started dressing in nice shirts with a brown suit style jacket over the top of it.

The look I'm going for is a 'suave' mature/smart look, kind of like Derren Brown:love:, Jeremy Kyle, James Bond, that sort of 'suave' man look.

So what do girls think of a guy who is well dressed like this? Is it attractive?

All for it if you can carry it off.
Reply 55
Don't do it mate. You'll look like a complete mong rah rah.
How old are you OP? I think suits might be a bit much, but a more casual blazer over jeans or something can be a good look, depending on cut, fit, etc.
Reems

This, OP :coma: Not the gay look you appear to be striving for.
Reply 58
Only if it fits the occasion. It would be rather silly to wear a shirt and blazer if one was simply chilling out in the park.
I quite like the sound of it. :smile: With jeans and smart shoes, mind. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending