The Student Room Group

Embarrassing moments that will always stick with you

Scroll to see replies

Getting nasty with indian girl when her ridiculously strict mum walked in, saw everything and went absolutely mental as I struggled to find my boxers and hide my junk. I still shudder at the embarrassment.
Original post by asr11
Most embarrassing moment was probably when i was 6 (i think) and i took a s**t in one of the toliets on display in B&Q. Bad times...

I want to hear more about this. Why did you do it? What happened afterwards? etc
Reply 42
Original post by benzos
What sort of motherfuсkers would make you stay for the rest of the day after you ѕhat your pants?

The same ones that wouldn't let me use the toilet... well she did in the end but only when it was too late and I was crying.
Reply 43
Original post by RFowler
I want to hear more about this. Why did you do it? What happened afterwards? etc

I'll PM you now.
1. Starting my period at my cousins house and staining her entire bed and my pyjamas. she woke up and screamed and my uncle came in, saw what happened then walked out without saying anything.
2. I was going to Poland last year around February, and it was the first time I went on a plane so I didn't really know the procedures and everything. I weighed my suitcase and instead of letting it go through, I tried to grab it back and made a huge fuss. The guy at the desk was about to call security until my mate told me that it was meant to go through. Fair to say that I am never going to that airport again.
3. I made a fake account, lied about it and when the person found out and decided to end the friendship I sent loads of voice recordings of me crying and singing. (oh this one gets to me (pls don't ask why I did what I did(still cringing)).
4. I was in my night clothes and these really good looking builders came to fix our house up or whatever. They kept staring at me the whole time and it turned out that my nipples were showing through my top.
5. My mum told the hairdresser what hairstyle she wanted me to get and I looked like a dwarf for 2 and half years.
6. I wrote a love letter to a guy who was probably 7 years older than me and he found out who I was and told his mum (who was a teacher in my school) and she told everyone in my English class.
7. Fell off a treadmill. In front of good looking people.
8. Wasn't looking where I was going and bumped in to a lamppost.
9. Passed out in yr 8 camp, when I woke, asked the teacher who I was and where the heck I was.
10. Couldn't play Scarborough Fair on the piano even though the note was the same as the note before it. My mate witnessed this and doesn't let me live it down. On top of that, my piano teacher told me "The fair will be closed by now".
11. My Dad wanted me to wear the scarf to school and I took it off as soon as I got there, he saw me and then embarrassed me in front of my mates.
12. My brother was 6 and I was 9/10 and we were playing in the garden, I think I was probably mean to him or something because for some reason he pulled my trousers down and called me a hippo. The neighbours were there.
13. Called my cat a sexy baby in front of my old Mosque teacher who then complained to my parents that "I was getting out of line".
14. My mate fancied this guy (like proper full-on fancied him) and she decided to send him an anonymous valentines card that said "Love from M". Now because mine and her names begin with "M", and we sat together in class, he thought it was me and he made a HUGGGE DEAL out of it and even asked me out. Needless to say, my mate wasn't pleased at all.
15. People were prank calling our home number and I was getting really annoyed, so I answered and it told them that I will gouge their eyes out (pleasant...) it wasn't the prank caller, it was my Dad.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by RoundTrip
Getting nasty with indian girl when her ridiculously strict mum walked in, saw everything and went absolutely mental as I struggled to find my boxers and hide my junk. I still shudder at the embarrassment.

wonder what ever happened to the girl...
Went out with odd shoes and didn't even notice xD

I also was on holiday and I went to the bathroom (it was full of marble) and I started singing some bollywood song when some Scouse guy came of out of the cubicle and told me I should audition for the X factor. :facepalm:

Worst bit was I was stuck on a boat with him the next day.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by maryamzahid
x

You're a train-wreck :laugh:

#6 was pretty bad. What a bitch your teacher was.
I remember when I was getting changed into my uniform after PE in year nine, a group of 150 girls getting changed and I forgot to put my skirt on - I just walked out in my tights and shoes right past the boys changing room. It was so embarrassing!
Original post by Leftee
You're a train-wreck :laugh:

#6 was pretty bad. What a bitch your teacher was.

haha, well in all honesty I didn't know it was aimed at me until my mate elbowed me in the ribs. she was very sly about it as well.
About a month ago I randomly took a panic attack and grabbed my bf's arm plus the guy besides me arm too instead of the armrest. I was mortified and burst out crying with embarrassment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QueenC_87
My worst most embarrassing moment was two years ago. I woke up early and went to work. i used London underground and travelled the whole way to Baker street. I went into Tesco and bought my lunch for that afternoon etc. I then got to work and took my coat off and to my horror this was swinging on the back of my coat!

Yes that's right, i had a bra stuck to my coat. I had been on 2 trains, up escalators and even into Tesco and nobody told me I had a bra stuck to my back!! What made it worse is that i remember thinking everybody was very cheerful as I received a lot of smiles. Needless to say I threw the coat away so I could not be recognised as the girl who had a bra swinging from her coat :frown:

I wish I could rep you, I shall tomorrow. That's hilarious but I would be livid if it happened to me too! I can't believe nobody told you!

Original post by asr11
Most embarrassing moment was probably when i was 6 (i think) and i took a s**t in one of the toliets on display in B&Q. Bad times...

LOL :rofl: What did the staff say?
Reply 52
Original post by Precious Illusions

LOL :rofl: What did the staff say?

Don't think they saw me lol.
Original post by asr11
Don't think they saw me lol.

Would love to see their reaction when they found out :rofl:
Getting an erection whilst hugging the girl I like.

Is in the top 3.
Wetting the bed at a sleepover. I was 11 and sleeping top to tail when I had a dream I was weeing. I then felt a warmth down my leg and woke up mid pee. I socked his bed. So embarrassing, having to tell his mum.
Original post by MidnightDream
Just last week my Physics teacher saw me eyeing up some guy and told me to stop perving and that I was almost as bad as the biology department :cry2:

Walking through town showing my butt cheeks by accident :colondollar:

Oh and the painters were in therefore my skirt got messed up so I had to call my mummy in to bring me trousers

How does one do this? Forget to put on any trousers?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
How does one do this? Forget to put on any trousers?

Tights had a hole in the back and my skirt was a tad on the short side :cry2:
I have an embarrassing moment that wasn't embarrassing because of anything that I did but the whole thing was just pretty horrendous. When I got a text from my dad that was meant for his girlfriend... :no:
Crapping myself on a school coach can't be beaten.

Quick Reply

Latest