The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jim-ie
Too busy slapping each others bums as a bit of male bonding? :wink:

or **** ting in your mates pint and getting them to eat it :wink:
Reply 41
Football stadiums are exempt from urinal etiquette laws. Everyone pisses everywhere.

A good example of this is when I went to see City v Forest when we were in the auld First Division. I went for a leak at half time, and then I went to the sink to cleanse my hands, and this guy said 'I wouldn't wash your hands in there, son'. And by god, I believed him. You don't really want to use ANY facilities at a football match if you reckon you can hold it in.
Reply 42
crazyjoyce
or **** ting in your mates pint and getting them to eat it :wink:

brotherly love that

you do it because you care
Reply 43
Christien
Football stadiums are exempt from urinal etiquette laws. Everyone pisses everywhere.

A good example of this is when I went to see City v Forest when we were in the auld First Division. I went for a leak at half time, and then I went to the sink to cleanse my hands, and this guy said 'I wouldn't wash your hands in there, son'. And by god, I believed him. You don't really want to use ANY facilities at a football match if you reckon you can hold it in.

My mate told me that in the 70s and 80s at Celtic park in the Jungle (a stand, for those of you who dont know) his Da would come out stinking of piss, no seats obviously so you would just piss anywhere.

Maybe I should start pissing over my seat instead.
I go in whichever I get to first.
LMAO "so we can chat". U gotta leave one urinal between eachother brah otherwise its teh ghey. If I was busting though i'd just choose any urinal.
http://www.thebluething.com/media/The-Urinal-Game

play this game every1, it will answer all your questions
The advantage of having a big dick is that I am above all these toiletry politics.
Reply 48
Zap Brannigan
The advantage of having a big dick is that I am above all these toiletry politics.

Hahaha! are you hung like ****?
Reply 49
Morbo
I believe this is instructional: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw

Hilarious
Vintage
Hahaha! are you hung like ****?

There's a reason I'm still slouching post-teenage years.
Reply 51
Anony mouse
Okay, so let's assume the 4th and 2nd urinals are taken. Which one would you choose then? The 1st (the urinal next to the door) or the 3rd (the urinal in between two men)?

never between two men
If I go in, and there's another fella in there I'd use the urinal farthest from him, but not if it's the childrens one.
If it's packed, then I'd go to the first available one. Look down, and hope I don't seize up.
Seizing up is when nothing comes out, and you stand there with no weeing sound, like a muppet, and looking pretty homo.
Even if I go in with someone I know, I might say a couple words, but with strangers nothing is said.

Also, to show that I haven't seized up, I start splashing all over the urinal, so that it's loud and everyone can here.

I then wash my hands.
adam_leeds
In the sink :fumup:

That's what they always do in Leeds isnt it? :biggrin:

In response to the question though ..... one of the end ones if possible, if not, who cares. Most of the time in football stadiums your going to be queueing for one anyway so youll take whichever one is free.
rockrunride
I go in whichever I get to first.

I would've thought that, rather than picking and choosing which one you want to go in and why. You're only going to piss. Just take a bloody jar.
Jim-ie
My mate told me that in the 70s and 80s at Celtic park in the Jungle (a stand, for those of you who dont know) his Da would come out stinking of piss, no seats obviously so you would just piss anywhere.

Maybe I should start pissing over my seat instead.

I went to a gig at the Carling Academy in Birmingham and people we're throwing plastic cups of pee off the balcony into the crowd below because they couldnt get out to go to the loo. Some of the cups were beer, some were definitely pee. :eek:

as for football, I've always found the facilities at Old Trafford to be quite good once I get through the massive queues.
Reply 56
IanDangerously
That's what they always do in Leeds isnt it? :biggrin:

In response to the question though ..... one of the end ones if possible, if not, who cares. Most of the time in football stadiums your going to be queueing for one anyway so youll take whichever one is free.

Haha at away grounds anyway, do you know what match is in the pub today, and are you going?
Reply 57
I never go to urinals. I don't like making other men feel unmanly.
Reply 58
TS5
I would always make sure there was a urinal free in between me and who ever was already there, as to avoid the splash zone as well as the looking gay stuff

Too true, and sometimes we just want a quick scratch too :cool:

I don't know why football grounds have been singled out, this goes on in every men's toilet around the country, lol!

If I am desperate then I just plump for any urinal, although its important to keep your eyes on the road in those kind of situations :afraid:
Haha men are so weird and insecure.

Latest