Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 65pinkroses)
    I got a 31 on my LNAT. Applied from Canada and got rejected by Oxford post interview!
    Did you apply for anywhere else in the UK? And undergrad or postgrad? Conrgrats on the score as well, practically unheard of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khmac11)
    Did you apply for anywhere else in the UK? And undergrad or postgrad? Conrgrats on the score as well, practically unheard of.
    No, Oxford was the only school in the UK I applied to, and travelled to go for interview. I'm still sad about not getting in but my family couldn't afford the international fees anyways (I applied because I loved the school enough for crushing debt)! I've applied to US schools though (Harvard, Stanford, and Princeton) so I'm hopeful.

Thank you! I was relieved to have done well, it helped soften the blow a bit. Have your UK admissions gone well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khmac11)
    Oh and I was applying for undergraduate studies (I'm 17).

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I was applying for undergraduate studies (I'm 17).
    That happened to me with Cambridge as well haha. Sounds like you're crazy smart, so good luck with all that! Mine went well, I'm 18 and applying from high school! I'm going to go to Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    No, Oxford was the only school in the UK I applied to, and travelled to go for interview. I'm still sad about not getting in but my family couldn't afford the international fees anyways (I applied because I loved the school enough for crushing debt)! I've applied to US schools though (Harvard, Stanford, and Princeton) so I'm hopeful.

Thank you! I was relieved to have done well, it helped soften the blow a bit. Have your UK admissions gone well?
    They are some pretty amazing unis you've applied to, when do you hear back from US admissions? I have no idea how the system works in America

ReputationRep:
    just got rejected from KCL so i don't see any hope of UCL giving me an offer now either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachel244)
    just got rejected from KCL so i don't see any hope of UCL giving me an offer now either
    Sorry to hear mate :/ Don't lose hope with UCL though. They would have already rejected you if they didn't want you, so that definitely means something!

Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachel244)
    Sorry to hear, but I have a friend who applied last year who didn't make KCL but got an offer from UCL. His LNAT score was 24 I think, but he wrote a good essay. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I got a 31 on my LNAT. Applied from Canada and got rejected by Oxford post interview!

Did you have a Skype interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    Did you have a Skype interview?
    I travelled to the UK to have my interview in person, actually!

ReputationRep:
    I travelled to the UK to have my interview in person, actually!

I kinda regret not traveling for it :/

ReputationRep:
    Difficult question I know but does anyone know what the highest LNAT score was? Any guesses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lavidastudent)
    Difficult question I know but does anyone know what the highest LNAT score was? Any guesses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lh22)
    :eek: Woah! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Durham wooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraHibbert96)
    Got an offer from Durham wooo!

Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    I got 28, sorry for such a slow reply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    Congrats!
    thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by okuyombenya)
    KCL is my 1st choice too. I got 16 I'm so disheartened.
    hey i got 16 too and kcl was my first choice. did u receive an offer ?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone with an offer from Kings received a Dickson poon scholarship?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.