The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Well that puts my problems into perspective :frown:

I hope you're ok :smile:

I will be when this year is OVER! This is torture. I don't know how you survived! Who am I kidding, it probably gets worse....

I need sleep, I typed so many words today my eyes are burning! :frown:
Overwhelmed
Liberated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by icecreamcake
Overwhelmed
Liberated

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did not know those 2 feelings could go together...:s-smilie:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I will be when this year is OVER! This is torture. I don't know how you survived! Who am I kidding, it probably gets worse....

I need sleep, I typed so many words today my eyes are burning! :frown:

Go to bed! Even I'm having an early night.

Your health is more important your work (in the short term) will ever be. :smile:
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Go to bed! Even I'm having an early night.

Your health is more important your work (in the short term) will ever be. :smile:

Alright, Good night, hope you also feel better soon! :smile:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Alright, Good night, hope you also feel better soon! :smile:

Thank you, and you. :h:
Original post by United1892
:console:

thanks aha, I feel so **** tbh
Original post by chantalc
thanks aha, I feel so **** tbh

That's a shame :smile:
Tired but happy. Hmm, I guess that's a weird combo :lol:
Original post by Indeterminate
Tired but happy. Hmm, I guess that's a weird combo :lol:

Not weird at all. I feel the same. :five:
Still haven't studied!
i first id like to set out that im new to this so apologies for any mistakes. Apologies also if this gets a little too long....Anyways, I really need help. Im coming back to school from the first half term holiday of the school year in 2 days (monday), however i am currently ****ting bricks and let me tell you why. Throughout the first half term I felt really unmotivated to go school, seeing no point of school and depressed (my job at mcdonalds made this even worse) so for this i really didnt put in a lot of effort. I would try hard in lessons however if i didnt understand something (happened a lot in physics) i wouldnt bother dealing with it after school. I would miss a lot of tasks for all 3 of my subjects which are maths, physics and philosophy. Each of these subjects have 2 teachers per subjects i.e. ive got 6 teachers in total. After attending just 3 lessons for one of my maths teachers (who teaches S1) i felt his teaching was terrible so i stopped attending lessons for him. Now because of this i couldnt and so didnt answer a single question on my maths test (only on his half of the paper thougg) which decides if we stay on the course or not. Due to my school being quite bad to put it gently, we will assume i stay on my course. Now i find myself two days away from school however i still yet have not learned a lot and am now trying to catch up but im finding it extremely hard with the tasks since i dont know a lot. What would you suggest i do because I really want to get back on track.
Original post by childofthesun
Watched it last week!! Incredible film, had me bawling :frown: :frown: It's so awful to think how child soldiers become accustomed to that life of killing and all those atrocious things. You know near the end when they're in the rehabilitation camp, but those two boys decide to go back to fight because it's literally all they've known, that part really got to me! They're young but yet feel there's nothing more to life than war and killing :frown: :frown: :frown: such a great film!! Idris Elba was amazing, and the boy who played Agu

Agreed completely. So many parts of the film made me really sad. The scenes were they went to the other villages really hit me cause this happens in real life and it's so horrible. They just kill like it's nothing :sad: an amazing film. Iris Elba is one of my favourite actors and the boy who played Agu has a bright future, for sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Confused, overwhelmed, unsure... As well as excited and hopeful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Determined - to have my essay submitted so I can have a trouble free reading week.
Hopeful - signed up to Movember for the first time, doing a health psychology masters made me think that participating would in some way be classed as work for my degree haha!
Today was the day toast was burnt. The dog was sick. Avoiding flees trod on the cat in the dark, was late for the bus, argued with everyone at work, got fired, fired my boss, trod in a puddle, searched fifty fluffed pockets for a receipt for a hammer I didn’t need from a shop that had closed down and had returned a month ago. Thought about Guinea pigs wearing lederhosen, riding white-winged stallions and sipping pimms in a giant pumpkin. Attempted to make conversation with the dead, beetle-skulled men, who read their cheque books in the dark and breed staffs, and a sheep-farmer who said the government was always right. Woke up thinking of sheep, hollyhocks, croissants and the smell of freshly mown lawns.:smile:
Bored bored bored, really really really really really really bored, bored bored bore boring bored:bored:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Bored bored bored, really really really really really really bored, bored bored bore boring bored:bored:

that's sunday for you, not much to do
Good. Just started doing some revision :biggrin:
I don't want to get out of bed 😭😭😭😭😭 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Latest