The Student Room Group

What vehicle did you go to PROM in?

Scroll to see replies

There was a massive discussion in school about what people were gonna turn up in. I know a lot of people turned up in a done out ice cream van, school bus, double decker and fire engines but I turned up in a police car :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
black cab... that turned out to be white
Missed prom to attend a COD4 Promod LAN.
We came second. Totally worth it though.
From what I remember, I got a limo for my year 11 prom and year 13 prom my cousin dropped me off :ahee:

Although my year 13 problem I got quite drunk and the headmaster dropped me home :ashamed2:
mates dad took us - but I wanted to go in a hearse (I had the 'Helena' dress - so it made sense) and my dad wanted me to go on a horse and cart, to take the piss outta the people who go in a horse and carriage...

after prom I just went home and got outta my dress as fast as possible, corsets are NOT fun.
Reply 65
Original post by ZRO
Maserati Granturismo had to do it in styleeee :wink:

Negged? Reason please...

Don't know why you were negged for that, that is awesome :cool:

Any photos of it?
Reply 66
Original post by 1992LP
Don't know why you were negged for that, that is awesome :cool:

Any photos of it?

Haha I am confused also!!

Uhmmm I will check if I have some pics on my phone, as it was back when I was in canada :wink:
Some dippy [female dog] in my year tried to organise a limo but wanted to charge us something like £35 each for it. I could find it much cheaper.

In the end she charged 6 of the people £35 and 2 of the people she let in for free. Then when I refused to pay because two of them were getting it for free (I said we should be sharing the cost) she got moody and made her mum argue with me :lolwut:

In the end I decided not to go in the Limo, leaving her an extra £35 out of pocket. The people in the limo weren't exactly friends either.

My parents drove me. It turned out to be a rubbish 'grandparenty' party anyway.
Our school laid on limo's for a select few that aced their GCSE's and/or improved a lot compared to the beginning of the year. We all met up at the reception and waited for the limo, I was all excited, first time in a limo, everyone was excited.

Then it rolled up and it was... PINK. My jaw actually dropped in horror. Luckily the inside had no such pinkness about it and the ride was lovely once I forgot what the exterior looked like.
Reply 69
A JCB.
My grandad's fire engine. Yes my grandad owns a fire engine :biggrin: he's such a geek for everything related to the fire brigade (and yes, he was in it for many years) ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why did I get negged?!
A limo...really cliched I know, but it's not something I'll do again and it was a fun experience. :smile: Didn't do anything afterwards, wasn't that adventurous in year 11!
Original post by anonymouse01
Question : What vehicle did you go to prom in, or what vehicle are you thinking of going to prom in, if you're in year 11.
Extension question : what did you do after prom

Posted from TSR iPad

For Year 11, went in a big old fashioned bus with all my friends
Afterwards we walked to my friend's house and had an awesome party :biggrin:

For Year 13 I'll end up going in the car of anyone who will give me a lift! And I can't do too much after cause we have to catch a flight to Tenerife the next day (the flight was, terrifyingly, moved to 9am! but then they moved it back to the afternoon, thank god)
Reply 74
I went in a disco hummer limo, there were 8 of us in total.

Afterwards about 30 of us went to a pub near my house as our dinner lady dj'ed in there and she got us served even though we were underage :smile:

All this makes me sound really common and tacky lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
A lorry.
Reply 76
Two of my friends and I arrived riding motherf*cking hobby horses.

Quick Reply

Latest