The Student Room Group

Muslims: what do you think of Muslims who drink alcohol?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by oShahpo
Perhaps if Muslims like you stopped judging other Muslims, life would be so much better, no?

Sorry who is this post directed to? Because if it's me I'm not even Muslim lmao
Original post by eden3
Sorry who is this post directed to? Because if it's me I'm not even Muslim lmao

Directed to Muslims who think of Muslims who drink alcohol.
Original post by Results
I see where you're coming from.

I haven't had wine, but in small amounts, wine is MUCH more beneficial than damaging.

Facts bud :smile:

I think its's just red wine that helps a lot. They say that a small glass 3-4 times a week can help to protect your heart,lower cholesterol, control blood sugar better and fight off a cold.
@eden3 ey mayne I don't give a **** imma post it right heear

I CAN'T TAKE TWO STEPS FOWADS

The devil's touched me brotha, pray for me mayne pray for me

1472066908144.jpg

(That's some steep as **** action right there mayne)
Reply 64
Original post by donutellme
@eden3 ey mayne I don't give a **** imma post it right heear

I CAN'T TAKE TWO STEPS FOWADS

The devil's touched me brotha, pray for me mayne pray for me

(That's some steep as **** action right there mayne)

:rofl: yeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhh mayne do whatever the **** you wanna doooo

eyy mayyne... ima preach to you brotha... you gots to stayyyy away from the devil... you gotss to.... say the **** the DEVIL....

you DNT WANNA TAKE TWO STEPS BACK. jus listen to Pastor gains..... can I get a MOOOO GAIIIIINNSSS???

Yes LAWD https://youtu.be/wHMuR0zzY90?t=13

thatts allllllllllll kiiiiiiiiiiiiiinddddsss of trekkin action you got goin dere.. all kiiiindss
Reply 65
^^ their*
Original post by eden3
:rofl: yeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhh mayne do whatever the **** you wanna doooo

eyy mayyne... ima preach to you brotha... you gots to stayyyy away from the devil... you gotss to.... say the **** the DEVIL....

you DNT WANNA TAKE TWO STEPS BACK. jus listen to Pastor gains..... can I get a MOOOO GAIIIIINNSSS???

Yes LAWD https://youtu.be/wHMuR0zzY90?t=13

thatts allllllllllll kiiiiiiiiiiiiiinddddsss of trekkin action you got goin dere.. all kiiiindss

MAYYNNEEEEE you been makin me holy as ****KKK

AYMEN BROTHA, HALLELUJAH, A MOOOOO GAINSSSSS

IMMA start takin 6 steps fowads up that damn hill, keeping the ****in devil at bay mayne

https://youtu.be/aGwQcx7JYxo

All about Jesus up in this *****

Original post by eden3
^^ their*

Preach it brotha
Reply 67
Original post by donutellme
MAYYNNEEEEE you been makin me holy as ****KKK

AYMEN BROTHA, HALLELUJAH, A MOOOOO GAINSSSSS

IMMA start takin 6 steps fowads up that damn hill, keeping the ****in devil at bay mayne

https://youtu.be/aGwQcx7JYxo

All about Jesus up in this *****

Preach it brotha

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhh thats wat i wanna hear mayne u better take SIX steps FOWAD, the devil gotta GET DA **** OUT DA WHEY......

alll kiiiiiiinds of hoooly gaiins ALL KIIIIIIIIIINdSSSS

ayy mayne, if u ever let the devil make u take 2 steps back..

https://youtu.be/GfCFJtkPeOQ?t=93

you dun lost ur faith in GAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDD
You can't judge. We all do unislamic things. personally I think a muslim who is kind and drinks alcohol is better than a muslim who doesn't but cheats people/is unkind etc.
Need to worry about myself before anyone else's sins. We all sin differently and the best of those sinners are those who repent..
Honestly its between them and Allah (swt)
May Allah (swt) grant them Hidayah, Ameen.

Eating Halal is a fundamental aspect for one’s worship being accepted by Allah.

Saiduna Abu Hurayah (RA) narrates that the Prophet of Allah (SAW) said: “Allah is pure and accepts only that which is pure. Allah has commanded the faithful to do that which he commanded the messengers.” And Allah (SAW) has said: “o you who believe! Eat of the pure things and do right.” Allah (SAW) has said: “oh you who believe! Eat of the pure things we have provided you.” Then the Prophet of Allah (SAW) mentioned a man who journeyed far and dishevelled and dusty and spends out oh his hand to the Heavens: “O lord! O Lord! While his food is unlawful, and he is nourished unlawfully, so how can his dua be answered!” (Sahih Muslim)From this Hadith we can understand that intaking haram and unlawful income does have an effect on ones worship and acceptance of ones duas.
May Allah grant them a pint.
Their life, their business. :yy:
Nothing at all. Why should I interfer? Why should I judge? They might be better than me, their connection with God may be stronger than mines. My father was an alcoholic man, my cousins are alcoholic, my uncles are? I'm a Muslim? Doesn't make a difference to me cause I know what I'm doing is right and judging them would make me equally as bad. Hamdellah my father the most important man in my life has stopped and reached the right path of islam and prays daily and repents daily for his sins and he's blessed as he got the chance to do Umrah 3 times and Inshallah planning for hajj next year xoxo.

"A righteous man has a past, a sinner has a future".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shaykh ’Uthaymeen, may Allaah have mercy on him, said:

“When they see a person sinning, many brothers hate the sin and this is something correct, but they [also] hate the sinner, and then they deal with him harshly as someone who hates him would, like someone who wants to take revenge on him, and this is a huge mistake.You must cure the sinner as a gentle doctor who treats a wound in order for it to heal does, he doesn’t treat the wound in order for it to get worse, so he treats this person with gentleness and a desire for good for him and out of mercy for him this is how the scholars who nurture are, they look at the creation with a view to reform, not to seek revenge and out of hatred—I hate the sin which this person does, but this person is a believer so he is my brother, even if he fornicated and stole, he is still my brother, the believers are but brothers.”

{Majmoo’ Fataawaa wa Rasaa’il Fadilatish-Shaikh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-’Uthaimeen, vol. 27, pp. 311-312}
(edited 7 years ago)
It's like everyone has pretty much said here it is none of our business. I read this really deep quote about judging people for sins like these and it went a little something like this "do not judge the alcohol or drug taker whilst you yourself are addicted to the intoxication of sleep during Fajr" referring to how many of us (including sadly myself) struggle to get up for Fajr
We all have different sins, so perhaps they are better in Islam in areas where I slack, so I do not judge them per se; I do find it disheartening when I see them doing a major sin like that, however. Also, the general trend I have noticed is that if they drink, they tend to be off the Islamic rails completely anyway (although this may not always be the case), so I tend to feel sorry for them/annoyed that they do not see the harm in what they are doing.
yes
They will not be allowed to enter paradise..
Allah says whoever drinks alcohol would be made to drink sweat of others in hell and whoever stops drinking alcohol for the fear of Allah he will be given water from the rivers of heaven..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cbreef
@Results That is Bull****, there are plenty of foods that provide more anti-oxidants than wine that don't suffer from the drawbacks. And apparently fasting can have a good effect on your overall health but further research is still necessary to back up this claim.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-27371546

there are numerous conflicting surveys, most state some anti-oxident benefit of certain alcoholic drinks but of vastyl differnt levels. i doubt though you can be ignorant to the fact that alcohol is used in thousands of other products, including medications, that help millions of people worldwide. it seems muddled that mohammed would prohibit a substance that can have massive beneficial effects when used in correct dosage
there has been shown to be some benefit in short term fasting ie for a few days consequtivly, or intermittent fasting ie full day fast followed by normal eating routine. , in all cases basic bodily needs should be adhered to ie relevant amount of water to avoid dehydration and trace minerals to maintain benefits. fasting based on rituals established by mohammeds tribe crica 7th century is not comaparable to these tested formula, becuase for example ramadan does not involve a full fast, rather it reverse a normal day of consumption, from eating in day light, to eating at night time instead, whilst dehydrating the body when it needs water the most

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending