How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    I was referring to the thread's page number but that works too.
    As was I.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    Feel like sh*t tbh
    Aww what's up?:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    As was I.
    Ah k .

ReputationRep:
    Hi how is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Aww what's up?:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Idk really, just one of those days I guess where I've had too much time to think. Thanks for asking though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    :console: well I hope youre feeling better now

Earbuds perhaps? how bad could it be :lol:

How come? You should be better by now anyway :007: - love the profile btw, not quite 35 gifs like mine but its rare that new ppl put effort in their about me :holmes:

Do you have good sleeping habits generally?
    -going to bed not too late
    -not eating right before bed
    -having calm environment before sleeping
    -perhaps meditate as needed
    -having the right temperature in the room

I know what you mean, I just slept for 10 hours and Im still tired and its Saturday and its raining
    Thank you ^_^ Felt sick yesterday due to nerves I think, unfortunately feel sick again today as I had Chinese and was a tad generous with my portion size your about me is amazing haha - you were not lying about the gifs :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    Idk really, just one of those days I guess where I've had too much time to think. Thanks for asking though
    Fair enough. Tbh I'm feeling pretty similar and it's the over thinking of certain things on my part
    No worries, hopefully you won't feel this way for too long
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. Tbh I'm feeling pretty similar and it's the over thinking of certain things on my part
    No worries, hopefully you won't feel this way for too long
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, hope it passes quickly for you too. I'm not in a great mood to be talking about myself haha, but if you want advice/to talk to me about anything, just PM me or whatever sometimes that helps distract my mind when I help people, so it's a win-win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Noooo!!
    Of course i did! Yup i sure did! In the rain too may i add! But yeah i did it to meet you!
    :rofl:
    Why is life so damn hard
    Unofrtunately you are (unfortunately for me anyway), good for you of course!
    I still dont believe ill ever find anyone!
    :jumphug: awww
    I dont even know!
    aww :cube: you will definitely find someone! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling grateful

Got a lovely wee surprise today from one of my elderly neighbours from my mum's who I've known ever since I was a kid but haven't saw her in years. My mum told her I booked my wedding recently and today I received a wee congrats card with £20 in it saying "I know it's not much but have a drink on me and celebrate. All the best to the happy couple!"

What a lovely gesture! :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    Thanks, hope it passes quickly for you too. I'm not in a great mood to be talking about myself haha, but if you want advice/to talk to me about anything, just PM me or whatever sometimes that helps distract my mind when I help people, so it's a win-win

Thanks
    Haha fair enough. Same goes for you but it seems you'd rather not. Tbh there's not much I'd say on the topic but I'm very grateful for that offer:yep:
    Distract your mind? Maybe we both need that...how about a general chat in Freezer's random thread?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Thanks
    Haha fair enough. Same goes for you but it seems you'd rather not. Tbh there's not much I'd say on the topic but I'm very grateful for that offer:yep:
    Distract your mind? Maybe we both need that...how about a general chat in Freezer's random thread?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd be happy to talk about it another time for sure though, just not rn you're welcome, anytime.
    Sounds good, I've got to go for now, but you can post something funny and I'll return the favour once I'm back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    I'd be happy to talk about it another time for sure though, just not rn you're welcome, anytime.
    Sounds good, I've got to go for now, but you can post something funny and I'll return the favour once I'm back
    Ohh OK thanks, again
    Alright, I shall do! But be warned that my humour is pretty awful so who knows if you'll find it funny or not
    Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :jumphug: awww
    I dont even know!
    aww :cube: you will definitely find someone! :hugs:
    :jumphug: It was the highlight of my year!! (Yup better than seeing the F1!!)
    It sucks doesn't it!
    :cube: But yeah I'm happy for you and the extremely lucky guy! Aside from a little jealous too!
    Let's be realistic here Cheese! We both know I'm never gonna find someone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    :jumphug: It was the highlight of my year!! (Yup better than seeing the F1!!)
    It sucks doesn't it!
    :cube: But yeah I'm happy for you and the extremely lucky guy! Aside from a little jealous too!
    Let's be realistic here Cheese! We both know I'm never gonna find someone!
    Nah F1 is better m8
    yeah :erm:
    aww :cube:
    :slap: you will definitely find someone! There is always someone for everyone! You need to hold onto hope and try and get out there, yaknow! Then you'll find someone :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Feeling grateful

Got a lovely wee surprise today from one of my elderly neighbours from my mum's who I've known ever since I was a kid but haven't saw her in years. My mum told her I booked my wedding recently and today I received a wee congrats card with £20 in it saying "I know it's not much but have a drink on me and celebrate. All the best to the happy couple!"

What a lovely gesture! :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I read this in a Scottish accent

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Nah F1 is better m8
    yeah :erm:
    aww :cube:
    :slap: you will definitely find someone! There is always someone for everyone! You need to hold onto hope and try and get out there, yaknow! Then you'll find someone :hugs:
    Well it meant a lot to me to be able to meet you and it's a rare experience to able to hang out with someone so that's why it goes above F1! It was a great thing for me!
    Indeed :erm:
    So much trueness :cube: (and hurt when one found out about it)
    No slaps! Nah I won't! Except me of course :yep:
    I've lost all hope after 8 rejections and getting out there without being made a fool of isn't possible.
    Well I'm screwed then! #ForeverAloneIsFreezer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I read this in a Scottish accent

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PRSOM

Yay

I always assumed you were Scottish because of your username though :laugh: or does UWS stand for something other than University of West Scotland?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like **** again!
    So normal tbh.
    Life sucks at times! :cry2: x 4582

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    PRSOM

Yay

I always assumed you were Scottish because of your username though :laugh: or does UWS stand for something other than University of West Scotland?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not Scottish but I can do an okay Scottish accent, but I'm the only one who thinks this I was born in England so we're from the same island ha

Well when I made this account, it meant to stand for "United We Stand" and it was only last year that I found out that it stood for University of West Scotland... Which was kinda weird because I'd see my name pop up every now and then and I thought they were talking about me :lol:

What's the history behind your username then?

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.