Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frizzylizze)
    Seriously, it does get better! Even if we're not the same exam board, I can try to help, cause the first time round (I'm redoing A2 maths cause I had health issues over exams last summer) a lot went over my head, but I've got the AS down, so if you need anything, message me And I know the feeling with guys, but it'll get better, mostly guys act like that to impress each other (ah the intelligence!) But I know how you feel, and as time goes on, it gets a lot better, you realise that not knowing is all a learning curve You'll still have down days, but you have to learn to take it in your stride and reach out for help I've cried at college a few times :P It's not ideal, but you get stronger and trust me, after a while, you'll realise you've gained confidence
    Thanks for all the adivce and sharing your experiences with me, it has really helped and I am glad you're feeling much better. Are you on Edexcel? I am. Seriously, thank you so much for the help, I really appreciate it. The guys are really pathetic and sometimes I wonder if they feel threanted by girls who enjoy hard subjects. :rolleyes:. I have to admit, I feel much better than how I felt in the beginning, so I guess I'm getting there. I hope everything goes well with your exams this year.

ReputationRep:
    How are you all feeling RIGHT NOW?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Thanks for all the adivce and sharing your experiences with me, it has really helped and I am glad you're feeling much better. Are you on Edexcel? I am. Seriously, thank you so much for the help, I really appreciate it. The guys are really pathetic and sometimes I wonder if they feel threanted by girls who enjoy hard subjects. :rolleyes:. I have to admit, I feel much better than how I felt in the beginning, so I guess I'm getting there. I hope everything goes well with your exams this year.
    Now I can really help with maths :P I'm on edexcel too! Don't worry about it, I had a lot of support in my first year (I wanted to go back to my old school and not bother with college) but my god am I glad I stuck with it! Guys are pathetic but on the flipside, we girls aren't perfect :P We humans just like to make things difficult! But seriously, you should be really happy you've done so well so far, A level is really hard, and it can take it's toll on students, but we have to keep going! It can only get better, especially if you keep going - and prove the boys wrong, prove you can do it!

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    That's me So when are you coming round, I'm interested to see what your methods of seduction are

Yup haha. Still, it's good for a while, if there's a film you haven't seen and it's on ITV2, but you're busy, you're safe in the knowledge that there will be another 1000 repeats :lol:

When do you want me around woody? You shall just have to wait and see

Oh and don’t forget ITV2+1 they will soon have ITV2+2 and ITV2 7so you can catch up on all the repeated films you may have missed pmsl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    How are you all feeling RIGHT NOW?
    Pissed off cause my bestie is in hospital .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Awww hope she gets better but until then plan something nice for her to cheer her up! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh really! :eek:
    Im sorry to hear that. Did you went to met him/her?
    Hope he/she is feeling better

ReputationRep:
    Messed up.

ReputationRep:
    Dont be pissed off just prayer for her, visit her and make her feel happy :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guywithabigdream)
    Messed up.
    Why? Whats wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much everything. I feel like I'm at the top of my game in school (GCSE), my life ahead looks so promising, but... My life at home... Not so much. It really is just personal, I'm always afraid of my dad... I'll stop. I just want peace.

ReputationRep:
    Oh sorry to hear that, I hope everything is okay and hope everything is good for tmrw
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    When do you want me around woody? You shall just have to wait and see

Oh and don’t forget ITV2+1 they will soon have ITV2+2 and ITV2 7so you can catch up on all the repeated films you may have missed pmsl.
    Anytime, always ready Oo00ooh, sounds promising

Yup :lol: Oh yeah I can see it happening haha, or they might even have an ITV2 +24, so you have the choice either to watch the same showing from yesterday or watch today's showing of the very same movie, people love choices

ReputationRep:
    Its okay , yep it did I was very unsure of what I wanted to do but what I fir sure want to do was my second option that I let slip futher and futher down the possibly that queue. You need to plan cause otherwise you will waste five years like I did xD. You need determination, you can achieve anything you put your mind to, you just need that self belief and positive attitude . What you could do Is write a list of the things you could do and briefly what you would need to enable you to get there then wittle the list diwn .
    tbh i am pretty much in the same position as you, i am still very unsure of what i want to do. you see i have never really been good at any subject, i was good at science and passionately interested but now i lost that passion and i dont really feel that passionate or interested in any subject anymore. I hope i can gain that self belief, positive attitude and determination . Thats an amazing idea thank you! i am going to implement that right away. This is a silly question but by wittle do you mean like narrow it down? Thank you for helping me get an idea of trying to decide what i want to do in the future as well

ReputationRep:
    Sunday to me is tumbleweed day, I swear sundays secretly have 5 hours added on so they drag even more than usual xD.
    I feel like that too and in the evening, there's that horrid feeling of having to get up early for school/Uni/work the next day - I hate that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGameOfScience)
    tbh i am pretty much in the same position as you, i am still very unsure of what i want to do. you see i have never really been good at any subject, i was good at science and passionately interested but now i lost that passion and i dont really feel that passionate or interested in any subject anymore. I hope i can gain that self belief, positive attitude and determination . Thats an amazing idea thank you! i am going to implement that right away. This is a silly question but by wittle do you mean like narrow it down? Thank you for helping me get an idea of trying to decide what i want to do in the future as well
    Try not to over complicate it and think too hard....you can't like anything completely 100% you'll always hate some parts of it but obviously still have an interest in it. A thing that helped me when I was younger was watching youtube videos of how different jobs are like or maybe something you've seen in your personal life that you like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    Awww hope she gets better but until then plan something nice for her to cheer her up! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The only thing I know for sure that would cheer her up is if I could get a giant rubber and erase her ex permanently out her life, his the one causing all her stresses the ****. I will plan something nice for her though thanks for that suggestion hun X :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oh really! :eek:
    Im sorry to hear that. Did you went to met him/her?
    Hope he/she is feeling better
    Yeah , only a night admission she said, but from how she was when we went out on wednesday a night is not enough, Only if we were rich enough to have private health care I would make sure doctors help her for her sake and her daughters .

ReputationRep:
    Dont be pissed off just prayer for her, visit her and make her feel happy :jumphug:
    By the way things are going she needs divine intervention, as those that are supposed to help her are useless she needs help and she needs it now, I try my best to support her and be there for her as she is my bestie and I love her but this cycle needs to be broken positively by her getting the needed help at the current rate it seems to be going badly, I don’t want to lose my friend.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.