The Student Room Group

What are people's current UCAS application situation ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wamyamy
My application was sent off on Friday. I've applied to West London and Hertfordshire for Music Composition :smile:

How long did it take you to get offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's for a different course, but Hertfordshire was amazingly fast in replying to me :smile: Only took 2-3 weeks, good luck!!
Original post by Alcibiades<3
Applying having got my grades in the summer (A*AAC). Got unconditional for Notts VS course 28/11 and UCL VS course 19/12 :3
Going to accept UCL VS :smile:

Gettttt innnnnn!!!!

Good job broski, <3
Got all 5 offers!!!

Posted from TSR M
So now i've heard from 4/5 uni's.

2 interviews and 2 email application acknowledgements.

Its been nearly a month and i hear nothing from southampton? :/ is anyone else waiting to hear from southampton?
Reply 964
Hi everyone can someone help me?

I am a student planning to apply to four UK universities via UCAS.

I already applied to one on October 15, and am planning to apply to the other four today (today is the 15th for me as I'm an international student).

Between October and January, I took some additional exams that I want to write on my application. On the UCAS website, it says that if you want to make additional changes to your application, that you have to email them with the changes. Is this all I have to do (I already emailed them an hour ago)? Should I call UCAS just in case (as the deadline is today)? Also, is it fine to change the info on your application AFTER you submit it? Or would that be too late?

Ugh, I know I should have done this sooner :/. I just stupidly assumed that it would be easy to change my application for the additional four choices
Reply 965
when was your interview for BCU ?
Reply 966
Original post by Shae28
Ive just heard from BCU and Worcester on the 10th of Jan and i have interviews but ive not heard back from Staffordshire and Wolverhampton :smile:

When was your interview for BCU?
Hey! :smile:

I've applied for 5 universities birmingham, coventry, Derby (chesterfield), Wolverhampton and demont fort. I've only had 3 emails saying they have my application but no offers or anything yet I was wondering how long did it take for others to hear back?
Original post by Jaydeykins
Hey! :smile:

I've applied for 5 universities birmingham, coventry, Derby (chesterfield), Wolverhampton and demont fort. I've only had 3 emails saying they have my application but no offers or anything yet I was wondering how long did it take for others to hear back?

Some universities don't send emails to say they have recieved your application, but it will tell you on your track.
It depends on when you applied. If you've applied this week, it could take anytime up to two and a half months due to the large number of applicants for some universities. Good luck :smile:.
Original post by cinnamon&cheese
Some universities don't send emails to say they have recieved your application, but it will tell you on your track.
It depends on when you applied. If you've applied this week, it could take anytime up to two and a half months due to the large number of applicants for some universities. Good luck :smile:.

Thanks I applied 7th Jan so was hoping I'd get some answers a bit earlier then that its killing me I really wanna know haha
Reply 970
all 5 offers back, never thought i'd be accepted to 5 uni's
Original post by Jaydeykins
Thanks I applied 7th Jan so was hoping I'd get some answers a bit earlier then that its killing me I really wanna know haha

If you don't hear back fast, don't worry! Honestly. I assumed I was going to be rejected because I got mine in back in November and can't believe the amazing offer I got :smile:. It'll all be worth it and I'm sure you'll get the offers you're lookng for.
Good luck :biggrin:
Original post by tgwktm
all 5 offers back, never thought i'd be accepted to 5 uni's

Congratulations :biggrin:!
Reply 973
Original post by cinnamon&cheese
Congratulations :biggrin:!

thank you, my friend is jealous as she has only got 1 offer back yet and its from the uni she least wants to go to.
nice name btw
Original post by tgwktm
thank you, my friend is jealous as she has only got 1 offer back yet and its from the uni she least wants to go to.
nice name btw

Cheers :biggrin: Aww, I'm sure she'll get an amazing offer back soon though from her firm. :smile:
Reply 975
Original post by Nikkij89
When was your interview for BCU?

its on Friday :smile:
Reply 976
Conditional offers from Birmingham (Biological sciences), Nottingham (Microbiology) , waiting on Warwick, and rejected from Oxford and Leicester.
I've had unconditionals from Manchester and Leeds, hoping Lancaster will be changed to unconditional also as I've sent proof of my A Level certificates.
Just waiting for York and Birmingham now. I sent my application off on the 16th December. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have offers from: Warwick, UCL, Southampton
Waiting to hear from: Bristol
Rejection from: LSE
Shall be firming either Warwick or UCL and putting Bristol as my insurance.
Original post by physicso
So... does UCAS not email track updates anymore?

I got no email, finally logged in, had an offer and a rejection waiting.

On the other hand, kinda bummed + really surprised at my Leeds rejection :frown:

I just read your post and checked my track and boooom another offer :biggrin::biggrin: From my insurance choice as well so i'm happy :biggrin: Cheers bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending