Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6' but all the 6'1+ guys I know love girls <5'8 lmao @ my life

ReputationRep:
    6'5 here.
    Height doesn't really matter but I just don't want a girl taller than me o.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Then i am definitely not your type.:no: I'm tall and have a booty. But tbh i don't like it cause it sticks out too much
    Aw I judge on personality first and foremost I'm sure you're lovely ! The only things lookswise I could never compromise on are that they have to be white and can't be fat (by fat I don't mean tubby I mean like really fat / obese)

ReputationRep:
    Aw I judge on personality first and foremost I'm sure you're lovely ! The only things lookswise I could never compromise on are that they have to be white and can't be fat (by fat I don't mean tubby I mean like really fat / obese
    I'M NOT WHITE

ReputationRep:
    Aw I judge on personality first and foremost I'm sure you're lovely ! The only things lookswise I could never compromise on are that they have to be white and can't be fat (by fat I don't mean tubby I mean like really fat / obese
    I'M NOT WHITE
    lOL SORRY I WASNT READING WHAT U WROTE.

Anywhere between 5ft-6ft is good for me. Mind you, Maria Sharapova is like 6ft 2 and she's beautiful so....
    I can't say I've dated a tall girl, or any girl for that matter, but hey ho

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5' 9" (kind of short) I don't mind tall girls. My range would be 6' 3" to 5' 3".

How can you not love tall girls 🤔😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm 4ft 11 and would kill to be tall - people naturally treat you with more respect. Being called cute when you want to be taken seriously is so annoying

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy of 6ft3 so height doesn't really concern me. My girlfriend is 5ft6 so I don't just go for girls my height It all depends on how much the height difference bothers you tbh!

ReputationRep:
    I wish i was 5ft7 or taller.
    I'm 5ft6 and i have friends (girls) who are 5ft8 and i wish i was their height!

ReputationRep:
    Then i am definitely not your type.:no: I'm tall and have a booty. But tbh i don't like it cause it sticks out too much
    Booty is love. Booty is life. 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by konahagakure)
    booty is love. Booty is life.
    it aint mate when i were jeans my ass sticks out way too much, i'm slim as well so it shows. The boys nickname me kardashian. What an insult

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 11 (179cm) a lot of people say tall girls are cool others prefer short girls. Which do you prefer and why?
    What is your ideal height? and why?
    I like tall girls as much as small girls,
    but if they are taller than me, I'd probably treat them differently.

I'm 6ft so it's not likely.

ReputationRep:
    OP what constitutes a 'tall girl' to you?

ReputationRep:
    lOL SORRY I WASNT READING WHAT U WROTE.
    Ah sorry no offence intended just really don't like ethnics lookswise

ReputationRep:
    it aint mate when i were jeans my ass sticks out way too much, i'm slim as well so it shows. The boys nickname me kardashian. What an insult
    Well I'm a guy that loves booty. But I guess it's different from a female that has it🤔🤔
    I know a girl that has a similar issue to you she can't even hide it at all. Kind of feel for her coz she always gets attention.
    Those man are lost. Kim kardashian?? You should deck them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Konahagakure)
    Well I'm a guy that loves booty. But I guess it's different from a female that has it🤔🤔
    I know a girl that has a similar issue to you she can't even hide it at all. Kind of feel for her coz she always gets attention.
    Those man are lost. Kim kardashian?? You should deck them.
    THANXS :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    As long as you aren't taller than me... (6'1)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    OP what constitutes a 'tall girl' to you?
    5ft 10 and over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lionel Hutzz)
    Ah sorry no offence intended just really don't like ethnics lookswise
    What does that even mean?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.