The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Bleh, my flatmate just managed to spoil it for me. I drew a card for my boyfriend as a kind of surprise thing. We are not doing present or anything cos I really don't like valentines day, but he seems to like it so i thought I would do something nice and make him a card. I drew a Forget-me-not for him cos they are supposed to symbolise love (yes, cheesy I know, but meh, trying to get into the spirit of valentines for him) and she managed to tell him yesterday that I had drawn him a card >.<
Valentines is a total marketing ploy...and yet, I always really like the idea of doing something special and getting soppy presents anyway :p:
Reply 102
mehh hate it when people go and tell others!
no suprise then!
FlyingIsis
Valentines is a total marketing ploy...and yet, I always really like the idea of doing something special and getting soppy presents anyway :p:

ha, that is literally exactly what i think.. coulda come straight from my mouth.:biggrin:
your lot have lovely bfs! mine wouldnt do anything like that, probably just a crappy card and thats it
Reply 105
I have no idea what to get my bf. We've been together 6 months. I dont really want to make a huge deal of valentines day, i think its important we do something but like someone said, its not a day to show how much you love someone, hopefully they should know that already...

I think we'll be going for a meal somewhere, and maybe buy each other chocolate or teddys, but apart from that i have no idea.
Reply 106
Can you guys use the sticky thread now please? Trying to keep things tidy...

Latest

Trending

Trending