The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
Nah, I thought you might have thought I'm from Leeds mate haha :tongue:

Well, do you want to tell me where you are 'from'? And what you're doing in/near Leeds atm?
Original post by TorpidPhil
Well, do you want to tell me where you are 'from'? And what you're doing in/near Leeds atm?

South East endz enit fam :lockstock:

Ah I see. Hmm.

You can PM me the other details. You know you want to PM a lovely guy like me.

:h:
I find it bemusing how people claim not to care when they've taken the time to not only click on the thread but also reply to it. There's are tonnes of threads and topics I don't care about - I certainly don't click on them :wink:

Because I only decided I didn't care after I read what the thread is about...your style of logic reminds me why I said what I said...
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Because I only decided I didn't care after I read what the thread is about...your style of logic reminds me why I said what I said...

"There's a new TSR couple in town!" sums it up in once sentence. You knew what the thread was about before you clicked it.
"There's a new TSR couple in town!" sums it up in once sentence. You knew what the thread was about before you clicked it.

Yeah I wanted to know who it was about. Wasn't expecting you of all people actually. I thought it was gonna be a troll thread so no I didn't know what it was about from the title.
Original post by Reeeeyah
I'm sorry you're jealous 💜

Oh its you.

Congrats mate, never knew you were from manchester.

The man is bare confused,he don't have no offline friends fam,he comes in TSR for abit of asslicking and hoping to make some friends and acting so hard,that's why peeps ain't feeling him fam
But as in, okay he says he even lifts and goes to the gym and physically lifts, but when people talk to him do they ask him do you even lift? Because if you have to ask do you even lift then you don't even lift.

no people dont because we dont hang around with egotistical superficial people like you clearly are :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Stop crying about people online not liking you. This is why people are picking on you, you are weak and childish. Do you go around ass licking people all day hoping they would be your friends or a you just a prick? Theses are the two reasons peeps ain't feeling your rhythm.

The man is bare confused,he don't have no offline friends fam,he comes in TSR for abit of asslicking and hoping to make some friends and acting so hard,that's why peeps ain't feeling him fam

Not sure why you think I'm acting hard because I'm not...it's what I said to you and then you repeated it to me. I wouldn't be surprised if this "anon" is WOODYMKC or Reeeeyah. What's your problem? I've been arse licking? When and where?
What has TSR come to with these cringey threads,people seem to have a lot of free time on their hands. Kids eh

This is so true lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you even a student? Not that TSR is open exclusively to students, I'm just curious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shawtyb
no people dont because we dont hang around with physically and genetically superior people like you clearly are :smile:

Fixed.

You used to be able to take a joke, why u no cool no more :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sacred Ground
Are you even a student? Not that TSR is open exclusively to students, I'm just curious

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not any more, ooh I'm such a rebel :u:
Not any more, ooh I'm such a rebel :u:

Ah you got 8 GCSE's and decided **** it?

8 C's 😂

Das it mane #WeDontNeedNoEducation
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
8 C's 😂

Lmao probably

Latest

Trending

Trending