Turn on thread page Beta

Younger men seeing older women (10-15 year age gap) with kids. Is it really so bad? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Case in point. A 22yr old man is seeing a 35yr old woman. She has kids from the marriage she recently left, aged 15, 12, 7. Should these people be shot in the middle of town square? Or should they be applauded for giving the world the finger, seeking happiness with each other?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Case in point. A 22yr old man is seeing a 35yr old woman. She has kids from the marriage she recently left, aged 15, 12, 7. Should these people be shot in the middle of town square? Or should they be applauded for giving the world the finger, seeking happiness with each other?
    lol, i believe they shud be shot in the head...
    no, erm, applaud them, but it be known to all people it will not last - the age gap thing WILL become a problem.
    enuf sed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Definately the latter!
    As long as theyre happy what does it matter?

ReputationRep:
    my friend(23) is going out with a 37 yr old divorcee who has a 14yr old daughter, and he's slept with women over 50+. he seems to be enjoying himself, wheres the problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Live and let live etc I guess, its not as if it was like a 16 yearold seeing a 30 yearold, by 22 you've lived a bit and experienced enough in life to know what you want

ReputationRep:
    it a way, it's great cos it shows that it's not only men that go for the much younger sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    it a way, it's great cos it shows that it's not only men that go for the much younger sex.
    yep!! my boyfs younger than me so thats definately not true!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    yep!! my boyfs younger than me so thats definately not true!!
    Paedophile . . . actually i would agree that should be accepted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Paedophile . . . actually i would agree that should be accepted.

Hes not that much younger!!
    Only 2 years!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)

Only 2 years!!
    is he under 16? have you slept with him? if you answered 'yes' to both these questions, you are a paedophile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)

Only 2 years!!
    See, that fine, theres nothing wrong with a bit of an age gap, especially when you get older, I just think its a bit of a problrm in younger people, my cousins 15 and going out with a 27 year old, I just keep thinking, whats your problem mate, can't you get anyone your own age! Its not even as if she's a very mature 15 year old!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    is he under 16? have you slept with him? if you answered 'yes' to both these questions, you are a paedophile.
    NO hes not under 16!!
    He's 19!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feebs)
    NO hes not under 16!!
    He's 19!!
    ah ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    ah ok.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    See, that fine, theres nothing wrong with a bit of an age gap, especially when you get older, I just think its a bit of a problrm in younger people, my cousins 15 and going out with a 27 year old, I just keep thinking, whats your problem mate, can't you get anyone your own age! Its not even as if she's a very mature 15 year old!
    whats his problem? he likes tight arse, thats his problem...no doubt he has been tried and sentenced in the kangaroo court down the pub.

ReputationRep:
    see i find that a bit scary bcuz they would hardly understand each other just imagine the way they communicate aint that strange. its true that you could love at any age but does she know what is love?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Fancying people who have entered puberty actually means you are *not* a paedophile. Paedophiles fancy pre-pubescent children, as soon as children entire puberty and start to display sexual characteristics then they become un-attractive to paedophiles.

Nymphophiles are people attracted to underage teenagers.

ReputationRep:
    my cousins 15 and going out with a 27 year old
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Fancying people who have entered puberty actually means you are *not* a paedophile. Paedophiles fancy pre-pubescent children, as soon as children entire puberty and start to display sexual characteristics then they become un-attractive to paedophiles.

Nymphophiles are people attracted to underage teenagers.
    but in the eyes of the law, sex under 16 contributes to paedophilia

ReputationRep:
    I think the original case in point is fine. think of Demi Moore and Ashton whatshisname. or have they split up??

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2004
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.