The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sire
Case in point. A 22yr old man is seeing a 35yr old woman. She has kids from the marriage she recently left, aged 15, 12, 7. Should these people be shot in the middle of town square? Or should they be applauded for giving the world the finger, seeking happiness with each other?

lol, i believe they shud be shot in the head...
no, erm, applaud them, but it be known to all people it will not last - the age gap thing WILL become a problem.
enuf sed.
Reply 2
Sire
Case in point. A 22yr old man is seeing a 35yr old woman. She has kids from the marriage she recently left, aged 15, 12, 7. Should these people be shot in the middle of town square? Or should they be applauded for giving the world the finger, seeking happiness with each other?

Definately the latter!
As long as theyre happy what does it matter?
Reply 3
my friend(23) is going out with a 37 yr old divorcee who has a 14yr old daughter, and he's slept with women over 50+. he seems to be enjoying himself, wheres the problem?
Reply 4
Sire

Live and let live etc I guess, its not as if it was like a 16 yearold seeing a 30 yearold, by 22 you've lived a bit and experienced enough in life to know what you want
Reply 5
it a way, it's great cos it shows that it's not only men that go for the much younger sex.
Reply 6
Dude
it a way, it's great cos it shows that it's not only men that go for the much younger sex.

yep!! my boyfs younger than me so thats definately not true!!
Reply 7
feebs
yep!! my boyfs younger than me so thats definately not true!!

Paedophile . . . actually i would agree that should be accepted.
Reply 8
JSM
Paedophile . . . actually i would agree that should be accepted.

:frown: :frown:
Hes not that much younger!!
Only 2 years!!
Reply 9
feebs
Only 2 years!!

is he under 16? have you slept with him? if you answered 'yes' to both these questions, you are a paedophile.
Reply 10
feebs
Only 2 years!!

See, that fine, theres nothing wrong with a bit of an age gap, especially when you get older, I just think its a bit of a problrm in younger people, my cousins 15 and going out with a 27 year old, I just keep thinking, whats your problem mate, can't you get anyone your own age! Its not even as if she's a very mature 15 year old!
Reply 11
elpaw
is he under 16? have you slept with him? if you answered 'yes' to both these questions, you are a paedophile.

NO hes not under 16!!
He's 19!!
Reply 12
feebs
NO hes not under 16!!
He's 19!!

ah ok.
Reply 13
elpaw
ah ok.

Thank you!
Reply 14
ditzy blonde
See, that fine, theres nothing wrong with a bit of an age gap, especially when you get older, I just think its a bit of a problrm in younger people, my cousins 15 and going out with a 27 year old, I just keep thinking, whats your problem mate, can't you get anyone your own age! Its not even as if she's a very mature 15 year old!

whats his problem? he likes tight arse, thats his problem...no doubt he has been tried and sentenced in the kangaroo court down the pub.
Reply 15
ditzy blonde

see i find that a bit scary bcuz they would hardly understand each other just imagine the way they communicate aint that strange. its true that you could love at any age but does she know what is love?
elpaw

Fancying people who have entered puberty actually means you are *not* a paedophile. Paedophiles fancy pre-pubescent children, as soon as children entire puberty and start to display sexual characteristics then they become un-attractive to paedophiles.

Nymphophiles are people attracted to underage teenagers.
ditzy blonde
my cousins 15 and going out with a 27 year old

:eek:
Reply 18
Pencil Queen
Fancying people who have entered puberty actually means you are *not* a paedophile. Paedophiles fancy pre-pubescent children, as soon as children entire puberty and start to display sexual characteristics then they become un-attractive to paedophiles.

Nymphophiles are people attracted to underage teenagers.

but in the eyes of the law, sex under 16 contributes to paedophilia
I think the original case in point is fine. think of Demi Moore and Ashton whatshisname. or have they split up??

Latest

Trending

Trending