The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Reply 81
scumbags.
This has made me really sad know, didn't see the story earlier.
Malsy
:eek: this is when i condone the capital punishment. or torture

Even for those as young as seven??
Reply 84
That's Britain for you :mad: If/When the police find the criminals, there'll be some paper work completed, show the world they're 'taking action' just as a formality and in the end jack all will be done about it.

There's no justice, it's no wonder there's so much crime being done so openly here...this country believes in human rights? pahh more like criminal rights! It's why countries who are slated for not having 'proper' human rights barely have any crime (namely arab nations, singapore etc.). Forget the police, the only way those a-holes will be tought a lesson is if people go hunt them down and burn them alive :mad:
Malsy
yeah i read that after. meh. throw them in jail till 16

7 year old in jail? :s-smilie:
Playboy King
That's Britain for you :mad: If/When the police find the criminals, there'll be some paper work completed, show the world they're 'taking action' just as a formality and in the end jack all will be done about it.

There's no justice, it's no wonder there's so much crime being done so openly here...this country believes in human rights? pahh more like criminal rights! It's why countries who are slated for not having 'proper' human rights barely have any crime (namely arab nations, singapore etc.). Forget the police, the only way those a-holes will be tought a lesson is if people go hunt them down and burn them alive :mad:

I guess you were another one who didn't read the ages of the guilty parties..
Absolutely disgusting, how could anyone bring themselves to do something like that?!

Bring back the electric chair. Either that or someone should do to them what they have done to the girl.

Hope she has a successful recovery.
Reply 89
Been done but yeah...what they said.
Reply 90
I say throw the parents of the boys in jail for such bad parenting.
Reply 91
Seriously what the **** makes kids these days act like that??? Parents who have their children doing these sorts of disgusting things at such a young age should have their devil children taken off them so they can be taught how to be a proper parent! That poor little girl, as if she doesnt have enough to deal with without those ******** doing that. Just because they cant put them in prison doesnt mean they shouldnt be punished. Of they're doing these sorts of things at this age they'll be killing within just a couple of years
Reply 92
I feel physically sick.

Hope that little girl gets well soon.
Dear god.
OMG, thats disgusting. What kind of world are we living in? Oh, I know - BRITAIN!!! Its bad enough that anyone let alone an innocent 5 year old gets attacked like that but to attack a 5 year old with cancer is sick. Its even worse that the culprits were just aged 7 and 10 themselves. Where are there parents? My parents knew were I was all the time when I was 7. And because one of them is under 10 nothing will happen to him and the other one will just get a slap on the wrists. I dont care how old they are, the very least that should happen to them is that they go into care but I would stick the eldest in youth offenders. This country needs to start coming down hard on people like that and not let them off to do it again and again and again. Makes me ashamed to be British :frown:
CCJ
I say throw the parents of the boys in jail for such bad parenting.

Absolutely agree. Most parents just use the excuse "well its not my fault if my kids go out attacking people, I dont know where they are all the time" blah blah blah. But its their fault for not teaching their kids right from wrong and letting them out all the time to do whatever the want. I say, lock the parents up, if their kids arent old enough to go to jail. Some people just arent just supposed to be parents.
Reply 96
some people are soo sick, poor little girl!
although im not sure what a 5 year old was doing out without her parents?!
Reply 97
Reminds me of that James Bulger case from 1993, in a way :rolleyes:
Reply 98
Nothing surprises me anymore in this country. Our MP's are thiefs and liers, our youth of today beat up WW2 vets while on the way to visit their wife's grave and now this. This ain't the sort of thing which will take youth prisons or anything like that to sort it out. The rot is truly in place, it will take generations to sort it out. As country, we've sat back for far too many years and ignored it. Paying the price now for it.
Reply 99
This story is absolutely horrific. Where do children of 7 and 10 learn to do something so awful? Hope she gets better.

Latest

Trending

Trending