The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got a place through clearing, not sure if I'm gna go yet..
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
emma.191
I haven't heard of a single person in my town going, and i haven't seen anyone talk about it on here either!

I'm going :cool:
im going but accommodation still hasnt offered me a place yet =(
Reply 4
I'm going!
Reply 5
Southampton rocks. But it doesn't rock enough for me to spend my uni life here on top of my childhood.
Reply 6
emma.191
I haven't heard of a single person in my town going, and i haven't seen anyone talk about it on here either!

i'll come with you :cool:
Of my friends, I know at least 12 going to Southampton.
Reply 8
Aww good stuff :smile: i thought i was gonna be all alone :frown:

What's everyone studying?
Reply 9
WhySoLimey

I haven't had an offer yet either :frown: i don't trust that accomodation site, it just seems like its been abandoned lol. Where do you wanna be? and what are you studying?
About 20 people in my year at school are going; it's the largest single uni contingent from my school this year. About half of that are mathmaticians, IIRC.
Reply 11
Phryx
I'm going :cool:

Studying psychology by any chance? :o:
I know plenty of people going there- it's my nearest Russell Group uni and is popular with the wannabe engineers.
Reply 13
WhySoLimey

Same, Glen Eyre?
Reply 14
It's ok OP, I know someone going this year!
emma.191
I haven't had an offer yet either :frown: i don't trust that accomodation site, it just seems like its been abandoned lol. Where do you wanna be? and what are you studying?

yeah it does seem abandoned >.> thinking of ringing them if it doesnt update soon...
lol dunno where i wanna go really i applied to 3 different ones cause it wanted variety..
1= glen eyre
2= small halls/archers road
3= wessex lane complex

wheres your choices? :tongue:

and im doing civil engineering, you?

T&T

Same, Glen Eyre?

see above ^^
Reply 16
i called them the othewr day and they said it should be updated within the next week.

i went for glen eyre but i don't really care where i am as long as i have an en-suite :smile:

ooo interesting, i'm doing psychology
Reply 17
emma.191
Studying psychology by any chance? :o:

nope, Medicine.
Reply 18
WhySoLimey
yeah it does seem abandoned >.> thinking of ringing them if it doesnt update soon...
lol dunno where i wanna go really i applied to 3 different ones cause it wanted variety..
1= glen eyre
2= small halls/archers road
3= wessex lane complex

wheres your choices? :tongue:

and im doing civil engineering, you?

see above ^^

Yeah I did Glen Eyre then two Wessex Lanes. I'm doing Civil Engineering too :eek:
Reply 19
I'm going :smile: I got my offer earlier because I'm a deferred student meaning I had my results last year. More and more people are getting their offers at the moment though because the facebook groups are getting more replies!
I'm going to Monte 2 and studying history and spanish. anyone else either of those?

Latest

Trending

Trending