The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

emma.191
i called them the othewr day and they said it should be updated within the next week.

i went for glen eyre but i don't really care where i am as long as i have an en-suite :smile:

ooo interesting, i'm doing psychology

lol women and their ensuite eh? :P i just went for enhanced, dont need me own bathroom :biggrin:

And I thought it would be something like psychology judging by your a levels (grats on 3 A's btw), hope you have fun doing it =)

T&T

Yeah I did Glen Eyre then two Wessex Lanes. I'm doing Civil Engineering too :eek:

cool :P ill be seeing you there then lol

You 2 want to add me on msn seeing as we'll probably see each other there soon anyway? :rolleyes:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 21
WhySoLimey
yeah it does seem abandoned >.> thinking of ringing them if it doesnt update soon...
lol dunno where i wanna go really i applied to 3 different ones cause it wanted variety..
1= glen eyre
2= small halls/archers road
3= wessex lane complex

wheres your choices? :tongue:

and im doing civil engineering, you?

see above ^^

Your accomodation is exactly the same as mine - as is your course! lol and yeah im still waiting for glen erye halls, (or atleast status to go from submitted to Processing :|)

See u there :biggrin:
nbee
Your accomodation is exactly the same as mine - as is your course! lol and yeah im still waiting for glen erye halls, (or atleast status to go from submitted to Processing :|)

See u there :biggrin:

cool :biggrin: hope we both get into glen eyre then ^^
add my msn as well~ want to know a few people before i go lol
Hehe this thread has made me laugh...like you'd turn up to freshers' week and they'd be like "yeah it's a bit quiet, turns out nobody applied this year..."

:p:

For the record, I was the first person to go to Southampton ever from my school (a good school, but far away from Soton), and I think the only one in my year to even apply there! You're going to have a wicked time. :smile:
We're chocka block this year so there are definitely some people coming!! You guys are going to love it.
WhySoLimey
yeah it does seem abandoned >.> thinking of ringing them if it doesnt update soon...
lol dunno where i wanna go really i applied to 3 different ones cause it wanted variety..
1= glen eyre
2= small halls/archers road
3= wessex lane complex

wheres your choices? :tongue:

and im doing civil engineering, you?

see above ^^

Archers Road is really very good. But often overlooked by people by going to the main Glen Eyre and Monty accom. I didn't really choose archers Road (i was in romero first year) but was a really good year. Seems ages ago now tho.
Reply 26
ahrenlester
Archers Road is really very good. But often overlooked by people by going to the main Glen Eyre and Monty accom. I didn't really choose archers Road (i was in romero first year) but was a really good year. Seems ages ago now tho.

They haven't even given me an offer yet :frown: everyone else i've spoken to has got theirs! Mine just says "unmatched" so i definately haven't got any of my 4 choices. Sigh :frown:
emma.191
They haven't even given me an offer yet :frown: everyone else i've spoken to has got theirs! Mine just says "unmatched" so i definitely haven't got any of my 4 choices. Sigh :frown:

I am sure they will reply soon. Seems unlikely that u will get none of your choices.They are takin their time tho seemingly. I am sure u will be fine.
Reply 28
ahrenlester
I am sure they will reply soon. Seems unlikely that u will get none of your choices.They are takin their time tho seemingly. I am sure u will be fine.

I didn't end up getting any of my choices :/ i went to see what they did offer me and i hated it, it even made me consider having a gap year so i've gone private instead and now i'm happy :smile: even thats not official yet though, it's ridiculous! i go in 2 weeks!
emma.191
I didn't end up getting any of my choices :/ i went to see what they did offer me and i hated it, it even made me consider having a gap year so i've gone private instead and now i'm happy :smile: even thats not official yet though, it's ridiculous! i go in 2 weeks!

That is very bad. What did they offer you? Private is good tho. U with other first years? I am already back in the mighty southampton. I am sure you will enjoy it once the stress is over:smile:
Reply 30
ahrenlester
That is very bad. What did they offer you? Private is good tho. U with other first years? I am already back in the mighty southampton. I am sure you will enjoy it once the stress is over:smile:

They gave me a place in Romero but i really didn't like it :frown: there's not even any work surface in the kitchen :s-smilie: Yeea, i'm with other frshers at orions point :smile: i hope so, i found one of my flatmates on facebook and she told me she was having her boyfriend stay for the first night! seems a bit of a stupid decision to me and unfair on the rest of us... oh well, everyone to their own!!
Reply 31
jonnythemoose
Hehe this thread has made me laugh...like you'd turn up to freshers' week and they'd be like "yeah it's a bit quiet, turns out nobody applied this year..."

:laugh:

I'm going, studying maths and starting off in Connaught before I get moved :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending