The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yeah that's the stuff I think.

I got mine from www.myprotein.co.uk, can you get it from the dairy?
Reply 21
The first step in making cheese is to curdle the milk. The whey is the watery liquid that separates from the curds. In the nursey rhyme, little Ms. Muffet was scared by a spider as she sat "eating her curds and whey", in other words, cottage cheese. Whey is a waste-product of cheese making. When dried and powdered, it is considered a good source of protein.

__

Basically, yup.
Reply 22
mik1w
yeah that's the stuff I think.

I got mine from www.myprotein.co.uk, can you get it from the dairy?

if you heat up milk so its body temperature-ish, then add lemon juice to it, leave it a couple of minutes then stir... all the curds will solidify cos of the neutralisation reaction. then we poured the whole lot into a sieve with a clean j-cloth lining it and a bowl underneath. once the whey had drained through, we squeezed the j cloth with the curds in, and that part constituted the cheese. we just poured the whey down the sink...
Reply 23
you can try soya milk every morning.it has quite a lot of proteins.
Reply 24
u seriously got it straight from a dairy? How much did it cost?
Reply 25
medic_bex
we just poured the whey down the sink...

:mad:
Reply 26
rock_tenth
:mad:

well, i don't want muscles do i?
Reply 27
When I had a job (all 3 weeks of it) I followed this diet:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak68.htm

I also used whey protein, creatine and EPA (fish oils).

Since I quit though I have not been able to afford it, I gained a lot eating that but now I'm back to waking up at 9stone, going to bed at 10 stone.

Seriously, I'm preheating the microwave and to cook a whole pizza (Not sure of size, it weighs 330g though) to eat myself at 1am, lame eh :P

Latest

Trending

Trending