The Student Room Group

Does anyone else have cereal with warm/hot milk?

Scroll to see replies

yes only with weetabix..and i always warm my toast up after i've put jam on it cos i don't like cold jam..never met anyone who does that..!
Reply 41
i do it in the winter when its all horrible and cold outside :colondollar: :coma:
Weetabix is awesome with warm milk. Mmm.
I've never met anyone who has their cereal with warm milk but apparantly it appears to be quite common ..... i'll have to try it at some point! My mum actually puts ice cubes in her cereal in summer so the milk is colder
Reply 44
Ready Brek is amazing and totally underrated.
Reply 45
Sainsbury's Maple and Pecan Crisp Cereal + hot milk = :coma:
Reply 46
When we went to edinburgh staying in a youth hostel, my friend warmed her chocolate weetabix up. I thought it was quite weird, but apparently not.
Reply 47
used to, back in the 90s :yep:
they do in spain - it pisses me off!!
haha :smile:
Weetabix...shredded wheat...cheeerios...special K...anything really.
No. I hate cereal with any kind of milk. The soggyness freaks me out. My nan has cereal and orange juice though.
Had it once and the cereal got all soggy *sobs* but I guess its nicer at night time if you are REALLY hungry and there is nothing else to eat!
the only time i have hot milk on cereal is if im ill - poorly cornflakes! :smile:
the cornflakes do go soggy quicker with warm milk, but if im ill i tend not to care.
Yes, coco pops and warm milk. Did way before the adverts suggested it as well.
Only in Winter. In Summer...
I love Weetabix with cold milk, drizzle of honey and chopped banana.:biggrin:
Reply 55
Half of my family likes it but I HATE it. It's disgusting and a perversion of nature and makes my Nesquik taste like expired chocolate milkshake so **** that.

Just my opinion though :thumbs:

edit: it's ok for porridge obviously :teehee:
Yeah! Had 'oatso simple' today! The apple and blueberry one....amazing.
humz2
Half of my family likes it but I HATE it. It's disgusting and a perversion of nature and makes my Nesquik taste like expired chocolate milkshake so **** that.

Just my opinion though :thumbs:

I agree, the Nesquik loses its crunchyness and taste YUK!
It all comes down to personal preferences, so some people like it hot or cold. My whole family like it hot.
Reply 58
Remarqable M
I agree, the Nesquik loses its crunchyness and taste YUK!
It all comes down to personal preferences, so some people like it hot or cold. My whole family like it hot.

My long lost twin? :console:
humz2
My long lost twin? :console:

LOL:biggrin: :biggrin: If you are not born in Holland like me; The chances of us being long lost twins is 0.0000000001%:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest