it might happen if he finds a fat girl
Clunge
Just this.

What bout the people in LDRs etc?
Reply 22
yemisdate
That's cute. I hope I run into someone like you at uni :smile:

Me too lol x x
I'm really starting to get the impression that university is less about academia and more about senseless *******.
Cutie Xx
Me too lol x x

and i'm sure that me and OP would love to run into people like you
Reply 25
OP, like you I am hoping to find a girlfriend, hopefully in the first year. I think freshers week is a tad too optimistic.
I met the perfect guy at uni 4 days before freshers at a new job I had. Turns out we were going to the same uni, just gelled so easily, cuddled, had sex regularly a few months in and are still so happy a year and a half later, haha :wink:
rainbowbex
What bout the people in LDRs etc?

Hope that you aren't a drunk thats prone to infidelity (this is why I never do LDR's!)
Hate to probably be very generalising here, but everyone who is single (and some who aren't; kinky little minxes) just wants to get drunk and sleep around in freshers.
You might as well do that, then settle down with the hot brunette with the amazing legs in your tuesday afternoon seminar after :smile:
Reply 29
All for the cuddling but if you want a girlfriend so badly again your probably just on the rebound.
JohnnytheFox
I'm really starting to get the impression that university is less about academia and more about senseless *******.

Wait, academia?!

I didn't sign up for this!
n0c0ntr0l
Hope that you aren't a drunk thats prone to infidelity (this is why I never do LDR's!)

ummm am a promiscuous drunk, but tbh my self control has never been tested.
rainbowbex
ummm am a promiscuous drunk, but tbh my self control has never been tested.

Good luck. The amount of status changes that have gone single in my facebook over the last 2 weeks though is comical.

Just hope you don't meet a guy who can sweep the drunk you off your feet. Sometimes these things are just down to luck!
Metropolis
it might happen if he finds a fat girl

or an ugly, insecure one? :dontknow:
You may find a gf to cuddle in your first year, but it is highly unlikely you'll find someone during freshers week.
n0c0ntr0l
Good luck. The amount of status changes that have gone single in my facebook over the last 2 weeks though is comical.

Just hope you don't meet a guy who can sweep the drunk you off your feet. Sometimes these things are just down to luck!

Well I know someone who was planning on sweeping sober me off my feet! Could still happen, just depends if my relationship lasts
Reply 36
stellatommo20
ok so im waiting for all the 'man up's' img onna get for this thread, but..

am i the only one hoping to find a nice girlfriend at uni, preferably *quickly*, and just have someone there to cuddle etc?

what are the chance of this happening in freshers week?

what are the chances of me meeting a guy like you in my freshers week?
Hug a guy. I'm hugging my mates all the time - even when we're not drunk. It's pretty gay but when we're not hugging we're usually talking about the female anatomy.
Reply 38
Wow. Why miss out on all the fun you can have experimenting and meeting new people when you can settle down STRAIGHT AWAY and spend the next 3 years of university (arguably the best opportunity you'll have in your life to meet new people - ever) with just the one person?

Such a bizarre mindset.
Reply 39
call am for dance she go dance lady dance..call am for dance she go dance lady dance....but lady no be so00000000...lady na master

Latest

Trending

Trending