The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Some people take one notebook to school, then put the notes from each subject into folders when they get home. Some people have a notebook for each subject and bring them all in, just whatever is best for you. I found one notebook for each the easiest.
i did have one big folder but wish I had 3 separate ones instead

i only did English Language of those 3 A-Levels and we got LOADS of sheets :// so I'd suggest a separate folder for that
Reply 3
Your going to need 3 seperate folders by the end of yr12- just buy one folder or notebooks to take to school though.
I have two teachers for each subject so have two a4 files (not leaver arch) for each subject atm. (One teacher does one unit and the other teacher another unit) I will probably end up getting a leaver arch at the end of year 12 :yes:
Reply 5
I had one big file that I took to school and had everything in it, then when it got full I would empty it into individual folders for each subject that were kept at home to revise from. By the end of year 13, though, one file per subject was hardly enough and my big leaver arch history one is so big and fat that it won't fit anything more in it and has paper spewing out of it all over the place.

Latest