The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dude
you'd like to thank god!

Well, no. I don't believe in god as a physical entity...
But thats what all the celebs say.
I'll try this instead.

I'd like to thank all those who follow the philosophies of the PPU
Reply 41
how about thanking ishrat for creating this topic.

oh, i almost forgot

"hands Iluvatar a golden woman (who bears a resmpleance to sarah michelle gellar)"
Dude
how about thanking ishrat for creating this topic.

oh, i almost forgot

"hands Iluvatar a golden woman (who bears a resmpleance to sarah michelle gellar)"

Oh yeah. Thanks ishrat.

*Takes woman*

I wonder how much i can get for this on e-bay!!!
Reply 43
oh and here are the keys to ur new car.
Dude
oh and here are the keys to ur new car.

Well, i haven't taken my driving test yet, but cool!
What type of car is it though?
I mean, all those flashy sports cars are cool and all, but the insurance is so high.
What i really want is a toyota pick-up.
Did you see top gear?
They tried to destroy it and it was practically impossible to do.
It's the Uk Learning Forum, for Uk students. therefore its for students to talk about whatever they want to talk about. if people don't post the answers to your questions maybe they don't know the answer. why don't you try looking it up in a textbook or google instead?
Reply 46
ishrat
this forum gets boring, isn't it an educational forum, ppl talk rubbish here, like favourite songs oh come on giv us a break

oh sod off then! we wont miss you!
Reply 47
Anna
hiiii gemsgem!!! how are you, this forum was quite dry without you and mr white this morning! :biggrin:

and me
Reply 48
BABY_MASKALL
That Guy Is 100% Correct, This Forum Has Gone Downhill And It Isnt A Learning Forum Anymore, Whenever An Educational Thread Gets Posted Nobody Helps Or Responds, Instead, They Just Talk About Rubbish As Evident By The Usless Threads In Here At The Mo, And Recently.

Educational Threads =rare Answers, Often Of Not Great Help.

Irrelevant Threads = Tons Of Conversation, Turning Away From Teh Point Of The Site.

Well Said By The Guy Who Started This Thread, Many People, I Repeat, Amny People Ahv Said The Same Thing.

"uk Learning Is Goin Downhill, It Isnt Educational Anymore, Blahhh, Blahhhh"

100% True.

The guy who started this thread is not a guy its a GIRL, kinda confused you with my weird name lol sorry
Reply 49
ishrat
The guy who started this thread is not a guy its a GIRL, kinda confused you with my weird name lol sorry

If you made the effort to fill in the profile, then I'm sure that mistake wouldn't have happened. It's obvious, really...
Reply 50
caz
yes well "educational" posts go ignored and u r not one to talk i dont see u posting in them i have posted several threads recenty--view my profile and do a search for threads i've started

i started one yesterday and wrote a huge long thing on "life" or whatever, and the only idiot who really replied was whitey who didnt even read it. he just whined cuz it was long and trolled the thread, still without ever reading it

well i have better things to do then write long threads every day, god get a life before telling someone else to
Reply 51
Mr White
If you made the effort to fill in the profile, then I'm sure that mistake wouldn't have happened. It's obvious, really...

oooooooooooooohh
Reply 52
ishrat
well i have better things to do then write long threads every day, god get a life before telling someone else to

why are you on this forum if you have better things to do????
Reply 53
Anna
why are you on this forum if you have better things to do????

hello to all my fellow members. doesn't it just feel great to be superior to people like maskall?
Reply 54
ShOcKzZ
hello to all my fellow members. doesn't it just feel great to be superior to people like maskall?

good evening shockzz. yes it does feel good. i want you all to know that the maths test today was much much easier than the english...english is my strongest subject :confused:
Reply 55
ShOcKzZ

When you're a member of the way, you're superior to everyone. Especially when you're an Inner Circle member.
Reply 56
Mr White
When you're a member of the way, you're superior to everyone. Especially when you're an Inner Circle member.

good evening Whiteyyyyy :eek: i mean, Supreme Grand pontiff of the Enlightened Few :tongue:
Reply 57
Anna
good evening Whiteyyyyy :eek: i mean, Supreme Grand pontiff of the Enlightened Few :tongue:

Hello. Ready for another evening of heathen-bashing? :smile:
Reply 58
Mr White

Yes..of course..it feels great to be superior to everybody,
Reply 59
Mr White
Hello. Ready for another evening of heathen-bashing? :smile:

you bet i am! oh but ill be a bit off track because i have business studies revision..bugger.. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending